What is best south african nutrients names?

Zero

Hi i am John, im 24 years old and ive been smoking pot for about 8 years which helped me alot with my early teenage anger problems, i live in cape town and i just getting started on my first grow. I have everything in order but just want to know some names of the nutrients ill need for the grow. It wil only be a 1plant grow. I want to know names that is common in most shops. I live near a nursery and want to go buy some nutrients so need names of good ones. Sorry if this post is wrong im newbie  :-puffin

I wanted to start with hydro but it seems little more complicated so ill just start with soil ill buy from our local nursery. I am going to do a pc grow box so not going big just want little yield for myself so i guess pc grow idea will be fine?

So thats the only one ill use? i have read that it need 3 types of nutrients depending on the growing stage. I have done alot of recearch and know alot more info on growing except for the nutrients part i dont fully understand :( So a few tips and what times to give what nutrients when? I looked at alot of forums about this but the n utrients is all american so most of the stuff i cant just buy at our local nursery.

Hi John

I would recommend using Nitrosol , it is an organic fertilizer and some kelpak , both of these are easily available at most nurseries and I have grown some amazing plants from start to finish with them.