Sign in to follow this  
Toby

Cricket

Hi Guys,

I am a huge cricket fan. Sunday's match between SA & WI was epic. The knock of AB was ridiculous to say the least but freaking awesome.

I hope our boys can bring it home this time around at 2015 CWC #PROTEAFIRE

Big fan myself Toby! AB was sub-human on Sunday. In fact sub-human most of the time.

Best of luck to the boys!

I am not a sports fan in general and don't watch broadcast television at all but AB de Villiers has an impressive list of sporting achievements to his name.

SA managed to win knock out game in the cricket world cup. I am very happy for them. Finally they have learnt to shake that monkey off their back. I am hoping for similar performances for the final 2 games. #PROTEAFIRE

Well done Tahir ..Quinton hasn't produce since he came from injury so well done to him too. Morkel balls are getting all faster but if the Proteas want to win they are going to need Steyn to join the party

Hard luck to our boys. They gave it their all but unfortunately it couldn't carry them over the line. Its a sad moment. 

Better luck next time #PROTEAFIRE

Can't say I've been this depressed for a while unfortunately our bowling let us down today. Couple crucial run outs we missed too. Still very proud of the boys and AB. Very hard pill to swallow but we move on....

Yeah man, I know the feeling. I was going through the entire tournament with an indifferent attitude based on past tournaments. Somehow when things started heating up, I was like all up in there cheering them on, willing them to win. I was running like mad thing around in my office only to get the final blow that totally deflated me.

That  was all she wrote this time for our boys.

I'd love see a pic of the light rig they use! Do they just use it on the pitch?

Yeah, they get all hi-tech in the UK. I know the had a little truck that could cover the whole playing area in a couple minutes.

The lights would most proly be used for the pitch only.

Guest Maxwell

Prob some Jordi with an extension cord and a HPS on a Birdwing.... :-hilarious

Well, seems those lamps did the trick. :-hilarious

England blastered Australia out for 136 inside 37 overs on day 1 of the 3rd test, Ashes.