Posted (edited)

A bit late to the party, but still excited for the Grow Off and my seeds have been put in some water to kick start the germination progress.

Will be growing organically under some LED lights and this is my first grow ever, so we shall see how it turns out and I am sure I will be learning a lot too!

Will be great to compare how my grow is doing with the other members growing too.

Seeds:

2.thumb.jpg.a36f1212b360281adf5a757a2ba3ed9d.jpg

Swimming in the water:

1.thumb.jpg.c5842ab6a9971ece08ca933ade0ed0f0.jpg

Edited by PsyCLown
  • Like 7

Enjoy the competition @PsyCLown looking forward to seeing your grow diary.

:-peace

Thanks guys, I'll be keeping it updated regularly.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Good luck [mention=1970]PsyCLown[/mention] will you be growing out 3 seeds?
That is correct, will be growing out 3 seeds of the Chocolope.

• Like 2

If you don't mind me asking, why only 3?
I've got some other seeds I'd like to grow out at the same time. Have a bit of variety for my first grow and various types of strains to compare against each other.

Particularly keen to grow out a higher CBD strain for oils. Have a CBD Critical Mass from Seedsman.

ah ok, very good... Just make sure you pay attention to who likes what! Good luck :-peace

8 minutes ago, CG420za said:

ah ok, very good... Just make sure you pay attention to who likes what! Good luck :-peace

And which is which lol

14 minutes ago, CG420za said:

Yea, that will be part of the learning. I am sure I will learn more this way too!

6 minutes ago, CreX said:

And which is which lol

Haha, I have already started labeling everything and soaking them in water in separate containers etc.

I will certainly be keeping track of which is which.

I should probably start a grow diary for the other strains too, update both this diary and my diary at the same time then. Will probably be easier.

6 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

I should probably start a grow diary for the other strains too, update both this diary and my diary at the same time then. Will probably be easier.

Indeed, it's a good way to keep tract of things. A visual journal is always great.

5 minutes ago, CG420za said:

Indeed, it's a good way to keep tract of things. A visual journal is always great.

I am sure it will help keep track of how long the girls have been in veg and flower and when I started etc. as after a few weeks I am sure it become easy to lose track of things. 😄 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

I am sure it will help keep track of how long the girls have been in veg and flower and when I started etc. as after a few weeks I am sure it become easy to lose track of things. 😄 

I use an app called wegrow to keep track of my ladies... Very handy for daily updates. 

• Like 1

So the seeds were soaked in water for approx 22 hours and then put into some rapid rooters in a humidity dome and into my grow area while I wait for them to germinate and turn into seedlings. cb89f8fc88e3215867d629d902d8cde6.jpg2f04d33442e98f996a055cc53e5d4c70.jpg

• Like 2

And 2 of the 3 Chocolope seeds have sprouted. Waiting on the middle one still.4ca8e8b2af6dc0b04e1bff5eac4f0cf2.jpg

• Like 3

Some progress on all the seedlings, although still nothing from the 1 Chocolope... 7ab3a2f3330084a11492ab3dd8a5c598.jpg

• Like 1