Grow Guru

Toby

Hi all, just want to give some feedback on my experience dealing with Grow Guru.

I am all about customer service and value for money. Ill rather pay a little extra for piece of mind than running after suppliers.

Back to the feedback.

Im based in Cape Town. I gave them a call for Nutriplex trio. They phoned me back within 5 mins with courier charges. I have checked with the competitors, i.e. Hydroherb Africa, GTHydro, some is cheaper with the product but Grow Guru cheapest with courier charges. R78 vs R250 & R190 respectively (although flat rate applies for the alternative where Grow Guru base on actual weight.)

Grow Guru created my online profile for me, emailed account details. Made payment, received email confirmation of dispatch with tracking number and less than 24hrs later goods delivered to my door @ 8:25am.

Excellent transaction and customer service.

Will definately recommend Grow Guru  :-peace:-puffpass

Thank you for your kind words and this review Toby!

We look forward to serving you and fellow 420 Subscribers with efficiency and outstanding customer service time and time again.  :goodposting

** New Dedicated inbound call numbers for Grow Guru is 0410070616 / 0817101749 **

-GG

Edited by GrowGuru
correction of detail

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I give Grow Guru 11 out of 10. There service is the best in SA hands down and they got great products to back them up. I am a fussy bastard and keep going back. I have been using them for over a year now and if they don't have something they can make a plan.

Cheers

Reaf

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We look forward to serving you again in the near future - GG   :)