Too many flowers?

AcidAlice

Question

17 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Stinger96 said:

Hash im.. kief im... Smoke im... Repeat...:-stoned  :-hilarious

:-peace

My harvest was fairly big, at least for my first one 🙂 I'm quite happy with the results. However, I should probably consider making some hash..

Edited by Prawnapple
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Green Leaf Organics said:

Extract it  , you can store a clean extract  in the fridge for years and the extract can be used for all types of things 

Any good vids or guides about turning it into Hash or making an extract? I'm pretty noob when it comes to this.

I like to keep my fat cells as full of cannabinoids as possible..... smoke more if you have too much flowers!?!?!! :-hilarious Honestly that piss test will spring apart and break.

But yeah storage as mentioned above is a must. 

Edited by Totemic
  • Like 4
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 2

Vacuum seal or jar flowers, kief, extracts, etc and store them in a deep-freezer. 

Bud can last for years like this.

Cannabis can also be canned and stored for long periods of time, just keep temps of storage low.

12 minutes ago, Dank said:

Vacuum seal or jar flowers, kief, extracts, etc and store them in a deep-freezer. 

Bud can last for years like this.

Cannabis can also be canned and stored for long periods of time, just keep temps of storage low.

Vacuum seal and deep freeze, is this really ideal? Wouldn't there be moisture issues when it defrosts?

Would it be recommended to put a boveda pack in the bag before vacuum sealing?

2 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

Vacuum seal and deep freeze, is this really ideal? Wouldn't there be moisture issues when it defrosts?

Would it be recommended to put a boveda pack in the bag before vacuum sealing?

@PsyCLown This would be for dried product, the bags/jars also need to get defrosted completely before they get opened or the buds will really crumble.

Wet product can also be frozen for make live resin extracts and so on. 

Packing is a personal matter in many ways, I just use oldschool paperbags to avoid trich sticking on plastic. You could probably add a boveda pack, cant see the harm in it. Freezing Cannabis make the product quite brittle, but in my experience if defrosted properly it works for me. 

There is a lot of different info about this, the question was what to do with tooo many flowers. Freezing is not ideal but it does the job when needed that is for sure.

Like mentioned at the top, this would be a COMPLETELY CURED PRODUCT.

Lower temperatures like that of a freezer will slow down if not halt completely the decarboxylation process, leading to less potent cannabis over time.

• Like 2