Online store has reopened!

420SA

Howzit guys

The online has store has reopened.

Things have changed quite a bit. We're finally offering some 420SA merch. Although its only one T-shirt design at present we'll be offering more designs very soon. Including hoodies, caps and more.

Another exciting offering is the canvas prints produced by @Green Leaf Organics. Some of his finest shots of his finest bud over the years. These are limited editions with only 10 prints being made of each design. They range in size from A5 up to A0.

Also, we're selling the Organics Matter Soil Mix in 30L bags. I've tested this soil and wouldn't retail this soil if I didn't think it was any good. It's a great soil mix and I endorse it.

Check out the store at store.420sa.co.za

13 hours ago, Breadinator said:

Would love to try the soil, but it gets expensive with courier cost.

That's true but its not too bad with economy courier. R115-00 to courier one bag of soil. R175-00 to courier two bags.

49 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

I'd love to try the soil, although shipping of soil just hikes the price up.

Would rather go collect and purchase another bag or two.

Will there ever be a collection option?

The store is based in Nelspruit. If you're in the area you can collect no problem. 

@PsyCLown to avoid the hijack of Greenkush's thread I'll answer your question here.

Yes we've just added the option for you to collect the soil mix from Pretoria East, Elarduspark.

If you'd like to collect in PTA the soil mix will be R200-00 per bag. If you order 10 bags or more the price drops to R180-00 per bag. Once you've ordered you can't collect instantly. We'll make contact with you to arrange your collection.

Here's a link to the product https://store.420sa.co.za/product/organics-matter-living-organic-soil-collect-in-pretoria/