Pest or deficiency?

GARLIN

Hi All,

This my first grow and sort of found my through it by reading online and asking questions. I've recently experienced that my plants leaves are getting spots then turning yellow and eventually just falling off. Look at the pic and advise if anyone can. Is it a pest or calcium deficiency ?

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-29 at 08.24.51.jpeg

• Like 1

Its close to switching over to flower and have noticed this since Sunday. The plants are all growing in soil , organic promix , I make sure the ph of my water is right all the time. Plants are under 2 x 300w cfl dual spectrum lights which i bought from futurama .

I monitor the environment as well. Its been a bit cold these last few days so I added a 300 hps light just get the temp up in the room...

Thats about it 

Spotting and yellow leaves could be magnesium def, especially of you finding it on the lower leaves. It's a mobile nutrient, so the new growth pulls it up from the older leaves if it's lacking or locked out in the medium. Reset with a flush and take it from there.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

This is an hydroponic based grow medium. It contains about enough nutrients for 2-6 weeks depending on the size of the plant. It says organic because it is amended with some organic Nutrients. But it is not. You will have to feed salts.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk