Feeding your soil

I have a relatively broad knowledge base regarding organics,macro/micro nutrients, rhizosphere ect...

But I've haven't heard of AACT and the active inoculations before and their benefits as mentioned on this forum.

Holy crap...what a difference it makes guys and girls...

And proof is in the pudding...

We harvested our last lady and it looked good she put on good weight and filled out beyond expectations.

But I was surprized.

All told 178gr dried and trimmed from a lady that stood 1.5m tall in a PEP 20lt carrier bag.

This forum is beyond cool, thanks for adding to my knowledge of flora and a better insight into those ''little things''.

Feed your soil is all I can say.

Keep it going.

Go 420SA

eb14448c9080a9635a2bf0a38014bc8c.jpgbf061c6bf347f09c7035318d6dd4b0d3.jpg7bdfddd2fe48260acc0e63b449a4884e.jpg

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

• Like 6

• 7 months later...

Check out KIS organics pod cast on YouTube. Start at the beginning. There is a lot of info on organic growing. Also books like teaming with microbes, teaming with nutrients and teaming with fungi by Jeff Lowenfels. There are allot of different views on these podcasts. And there are many different ways of enriching soils. But it is good to here views from people who have been growing for 40 plus years.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Breadinator said:

In the video she also mentioned KIS organics and I started listening to the podcasts Thursday, very interesting. In episode 2 they have an interview with Jeff and he talks about his books, will definitely give them a read.

I bought all 3 his books from amazon. I will share if you like. 

Found this today, aimed at the commercial farmer but very interesting. It's long but had me hooked all the way. All about soil microbes.

http:// https://youtu.be/x2H60ritjag

Had a look at this one. Good stuff about organics, Soil Food Web etc. Clarifies many things and confirmed a lot of theories.
Organic is the way to go, especially outdoors. Thanks for the link.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...