Noob

Doug

Hey all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Massive cannafanatic and love growing! It's such a passion and is so rewarding (mostly). Been using cannabis for close on 20years now and wont ever stop. Got a couple strains going at the moment ie. Sour D, La Confidential and Lemon Pie. The picture is of the Sour D

Jah Bless

20190521_203758.jpg

• Like 3

@Dank thanks man! Still always learning and trying to better the previous one! Lol we havent had the pleasure of tasting her yet either, shes in about her 7th week of veg so will flip her in the coming weeks when space becomes available 

• Like 1

Awesome @Doug , I must say the Sativa flowering times are getting super fast, 60 - 75 days flowering, I see Leafly has it listed as a pure sativa.  Must have some indica in it though from the Skunk #1 i think.

This review of Lemon Pie on Leafly. Lol

"This is good stuff. Lately my tolerance has been through the roof but this one had me feeling exremely happy and incredibly horny. Slight citrus flavor with some sweetness but it's kinda tough to nail down. It'd be wonderful if this one stayed around here for a while because I'd definitely buy it again when I run out which looks like that'll be real soon because this is really good."

• Like 1