Durban lab busted

jabulanithehutt

1 hour ago, Pat999 said:

It's that new type of weed that you smoke the leaves, also available to chew like tobacco??

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

Ah so now I know who supplied those car guards at Hatfield square in Pretoria :cursing

The guns are the bigger problem IMO.

The comment by that David guy at the bottom of the article really grinds me the wrong way. What about alcohol and cigarettes, where many deaths are directly related to these substances which are addictive.

Those bags look like plants not bud, are they shipping it to add to a compost heap!? 

Majority of law enforcement have very little knowledge on illegal drugs. Majority of people have a very big misunderstanding of drugs in general, both the legal ones from the pharmacies and the illegal ones as well as why they are illegal in the first place.

Boggles the mind as to how something as natural as a plant (cannabis) or a mushroom which naturally grows in nature is illegal? How people justify that, especially when it leads to very little to no harm. Yet many other unnatural things which cause lots of harm you can literally purchase off a shop shelf without anyone blinking an eye.

Anyways, things are changing and people are slowly starting to realize these things... slowly.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1