Dank

Dank's Home Bred Bud Shots

Sup 420SA :-puffin

Disclaimer: I breed Cannabis seed as a hobby to help preserve seeds (genetics) and possibly improve certain strains. I provide these genetics for free to our Collective of growers, most of which are medical patients. 

I am not a master breeder, this was the first year that I could see so many of my own crosses being grown out, a wonderful experience. After being a custodian for so many years, it is time we share the Fire with the community.

Some of the bud shots will be grown by me, most pictures I will post here will be from growers and future breeders in our Collective.  :-peace

Blessed love 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Side note: I will try describe strains as accurate as possible, bear in mind the original genes arrived at my door more than 8 years ago. I won't go WaltDisney yet and start calling every phenotype out of a cross something like "manderin zkittlez". Will leave that for the boys and girls that find those ELITE moms. :-puffin

I am always up for discussing genes of my crosses in more detail. 

This baby really surprised me, grown outdoors tastes like some damn potent indoor Chemdawg mixed up with fruits and sherbert. Posting this babygirl first.

Grown by me outdoors, organically, harvested a tad early, perhaps a week or so, but super happy with her. Took the pic in the morning sun.

BlueBerry Kush (Blueberry x Hindu Kush) x  KushCookies (Afghani x GirlScoutCookies) - F1

OG tasting  pheno.

BlueBerryKush x GSC.jpg

Edit: I realize my camera is not the best quality, will look to Wish perhaps for some HD cam so I can give better detail. Hope it gives a general idea. Ok the day calls! Take it easy SA, Big Up Yourself and your Crew them!

Edited by Dank
Adding extra infos, fixing wake n bake mistake
  • Like 1

Went to visit my friends yesterday, brothers of the collective, vibe was good as well as a nice surprise, there was still a Kush plant growing in a shady spot that I never noticed before.

Last tree standing, the plant managed to find its way up to the sunlight and is busy doing its thing, quite late in the season, the guys are battling some PM, but I am sure it will be under control by next week. Keeping an eye out for bud rot, but so far so good. Smells like some Vanilla Kush. :-puffin

When I asked the guys if they would like to pose for some bud shots, they said that they don't have any of the higher grade out, only the "majad"! Which now refers to the early harvested and popcorn buds.

As we set up the tray with some of the buds, the Iya replies, "This is the morning stash mon!", just like in Strain Hunters Jamaica, classic! 

Collective Brothers with KushCookies.jpg

Dright morning stash.jpg

Here is another few nuggies, outdoor grown.

BlueBerry Kush (Blueberry x Hindu Kush) x  KushCookies (Afghani x GirlScoutCookies) - F1

This is the Orange/Apricot (Citrus) pheno. AKA - Appelkoos konfyt . Will start a inbred line from this specific plant, on the tongue orangy sherbert taste. 

:-puffin

KushCookies Apricot.jpg

Edited by Dank
  • Like 3