Blackstrap molasses

Guest grunterfish86

Guest grunterfish86

Hi chaps

Whats your take on using blackstrap molasses during the last week ? Lots of mixed reports out there, I've never tried it and was thinking of getting some ? Does anyone else use it ? What's the vibe ?

Hi TK

As you will soon find out there are 1000's of opinions out there, I do use blackstrap in SA but not in the finishing stages last 5-7 days or so.  When doing final leaching I just use clean water with no additives as I flush the system before harvest results are negligible.

The argument of harvesting before the light come on or go off there is no evidence so far that shows any measurable difference. I do find however on very hot days (outdoor) when harvesting tree gets a little flacid when cut down, but does not effect the outcome. The weight wet vs dry is about 75% weight loss. I do use dehumidifier to speed things up and also a humidifier setup if the buds are too crunchy for trimming.   

I still have a mind fuse blow out every time I am in the Cali Gardens. The smell and size is just unreal. 10 -12 ft (m) high X 8 ft wide I heard the tall stories before actually seeing them, I can validate them. I dream to replicate it on that scale and size here in SA. I don't do anything of note at the moment, too much activity where I am at, so well placed "pot plants" ha ha is all I can do at the moment but working on it !!

• 3 months later...