First Introductions - Topic Closed

420SA

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, my name is Gareth and I've been smoking for 25 years (this does sound like an AA meeting)

I used to grow, but now tend to use Koi instead of GH these days. More into vines and cactuses.

I've been into hydro before I could smoke, and I love me some dubious tomato.

These days i'm into growing kale, butter lettuce and wasabi (you need to to try the real mccoy).

I'm a big fan of companion planting and aquaponics.

I may not be able to answer weed specific questions, but plants be plants...  :-meditate

Howzit Folks Sir Blaze Alot here,

Thanks For the Approval  :-bankie

Done smoked my first Joint around 27 years ago never looked back :-stoned

Done a few grow logs on other forums and was introduced to 420SA and here i am  :-puffin , I will be posting a grow Log "Build" very soon

Five months  in the making

Shot !

Sir Smoke Alot

:-puffpass

Sup guys  :-stoned

so im a student only been smoking for 2 years

i cant remember my last complete sober day but thats just because everyone smokes here so its difficult to go hang anywhere and not get high

--edited---

if cannabis is legal ---edited--- i would maybe like to get into the cannabis industry since i have a feeling that its going to get very big from hemp to fuel it would be nice but right now thats just a wish  :poke

im also going to start growing soon like 3 plants iv read so many diffrent grow setups and growing ebooks but still nervous and its difficult because its expensive and im not sure where to get all the equipment localy since i dont have a credit card i cant order online

other hobbies are:

gym

rapping and the hip hop culture

Parties

tumblr_mj4hlkKvo81qjm9bpo1_500.png.60c3aebfc9318c093b0205d015455468.png

Hi guys, PotPixie here :)

Been smoking for five years now, it's been a real journey ...  :-peace

Nice to know that I have somewhere I can come to where I can express this part of myself amongst like-minded people,

since people like us are looked down upon in Society.

Look forward to getting to know all of you through all your posts and stuff  :-puffin

Peace and Love  ;D

Hey guys im Ash, ive been smoking pot for 13 years.  And i started growing my own , coz you never know what you buyin on the street and you never know when you gonna get bust, and i love smoking with my buddies  and weed makes me sleep real good.And my wife does not like it lol.

Hey guys, AJ here from Cape Town. Smoked my first Durban poison joint about 16 years ago in grade 8. Not a heavy smoker as I run a business and manage staff but I like to smoke a couple of evenings a week or spend a good summers day outside smoking.

What I find way more entertaining is growing my own plant and therefore bypassing street hustlers selling overpriced rubbish. I grow 100% organically and I'm always trying to learn more to improve quality.my plants are like my children.

Not to bash other forums but I've felt that some can be quite "clicky" and you almost get bitchy comments when you post something or comment. We are all here to share ideas and chat about stuff we have a passion for so it's nice to see most of the guys on here are chilled

Looking forward to sharing my grow logs and learning more as I go. Starting off my spring special seeds from Nguni tomorrow :)

:-rollitup :-rollitupHi well I'm new here and still need to learn da ropes! So be patient!  Having Bipolar I found the cure to it! CANNABIS !!!!!! I'm more possitive have more energy and I can't believe what iv been missing! My eyes has openend up to the world! I'm keeping blazing and staying amazing

We are all here to share ideas and chat about stuff we have a passion for so it's nice to see most of the guys on here are chilled

Welcome to the Forum AJ! Absolutely, that is the whole point! Looking forward to your logs  8-)

Hi guys I'm mac ,been smoking. For 6yea growing for about 6.  Indoor and out , use cannabis for more then 3 medicanal uses. In the cApe. Jah Rastafari

Welcome Mac. Feel free to share some pics and logs of your grows :)

:-rollitup :-rollitup Hi well I'm new here and still need to learn da ropes! So be patient!  Having Bipolar I found the cure to it! CANNABIS !!!!!! I'm more possitive have more energy and I can't believe what iv been missing! My eyes has openend up to the world! I'm keeping blazing and staying amazing

Welcome to the forum Poison. Crazy how Cannabis has been slammed as a cause of Bipolar yet we have your case. Great to hear about how cannabis has helped you :-clap

Welcome guys! "A cure for Bipolar" seems an oxymoron to me. Let's remember that psychoactive substances affect everyone differently, be careful when mixing any substance (including prescribed drugs!) with a mood disorder or mental illness. Similarly be wary of promoting your choice in medication to others, some people are allergic to penicillin, some to peanuts. Is it so unreasonable to believe that someone out there unlocked their predisposition to mental illness through the use of cannabis. I don't think so. Just my 2c, if ya'll like I can express it in formal logic.  :P

Blessed All

Im from the Mother City im new to growing absolutely love it tho iv been smoking for 10+ years....only weed tho nothing else. Im here to learn, share, meet new people an maybe even poof top budd together lol blessed yall

Hey guys and gals, male smoker from Pretoria,  wife tokes on the occasion as well

Work in corporate by day...been smoking for a long time, but a regular smoker for the last two years.

Apologies for the delay in introduction Max

Started my first grow recently and hoping to soon post some grow logs...time permitting that is.

• 420SA unpinned this topic