First Introductions - Topic Closed

420SA

Hi All

Let me first introduce myself as the main Site admin. For obvious reasons I won't reveal too much about myself. Feel free to tell us a little bit about the history of your life and your experience with cannabis. Lets get a feel of each other but please remember to not reveal too much!

Happy connecting!

420SA

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good evening!

Am flappers from Muizenberg.

First smoked around 1980. Grow space limited by sunlight. 

Dagga indispensable for several issues including nausea, sleep, spasms & stuff. Via joint.

I would like to 'fix' or demolish the corporations who 'rule' by corruption & malpractice.

Actively oppose genetic altered plants & products including glyphosate.

Am a supporter of Iqela Lentsango & a member of COSS.

I smoke alone.

Must dash!

Welcome guys!!! Thanks for joining 420SA. Please if you guys have any suggestions or requests on improving this forum please post it up on the suggestions board. We're very adamant on making the site fun and interactive while of course informative.

Please remember to spread the word too ;)

420SA

Hi All

Yes im excited to see another forum out there for us to connect and exchange idea.

Ive been smoking for 15 years and will never stop.

I was a organic grower, but now im a fully fledged hydroponic grower. been growing this way for the last 10 years.

I hope we can all learn from each other and make the voice stronger.

Respect

Hey guys the weedicon here, been smoking for about 5 years now and don't plan on stopping any time soon, have learnt so much about this plant from the time I started smoking uptil now, people who consider cannabis a schedule 1 drug, are either ill informed or just plain ignorent, I don't smoke weed to escape reality but rather to enjoy reality to its fullest PS. Keep blazing

Hi All  -  My Hubby is starting Cannibus Oil  today to treat his cancer as an alternative to chemo.  Read lots about it and finally managed to get hold of it. Will keep you posted on his progress.

Welcome Celia and thanks for joining us.Very glad to hear that you managed to get hold of some Cannabis oil. Some people go through hell to get it. We will definitely stay tuned to your posts. You have our support!

420SA

Hello to everyone im from rip off Durbs :)

Have been smoking for a while now but  7yrs in the the herbal environment but still no good pharmacist...yes we all love our herb but the question is should we be ripped off in trying to medicate...even DIY has its limitations in terms of suppliers of seed and equipment.

Sad but true how many other peeps in same boat as mine

PEACE AND LOVE

Hello to everyone im from rip off Durbs :)

Have been smoking for a while now but  7yrs in the the herbal environment but still no good pharmacist...yes we all love our herb but the question is should we be ripped off in trying to medicate...even DIY has its limitations in terms of suppliers of seed and equipment.

Sad but true how many other peeps in same boat as mine

PEACE AND LOVE

Welcome Huzair!

Fellow herb appreciators im in pmb been smoking on and off for 10 years now only the past 3 years ive been going strong and i found a lukr job no drug tests dont plan on stopping anytime soon.

Thanks for joining us mtho!

420SA

Hey there fellow Ganja smokers. As you can see the name is Hayden

I'm from cape town. Not going to say where.

I've been smoking for around 4 years now and just loving it. There are some pretty amazing weeds out there.

Been smoking today and yeah its all been awesome.

Hope you guys and girls have a great evening tonight

Hi am fr rural Kzn.  Been smoking since college.  Tired of being a outsider in the community and being seen as a criminal.  I am ready to stand up to be counted in the legalisation of smoking. I am female and over 55 and definitely don't want a criminal record.

:-puffin hi guys

I've been smoking weed for 6years nd I would like to see it has helped me view life in a different way....I used to look down on smokers but now I know why they enjoy this plant. I even plan to grow my own stash.  :-peace

• 420SA unpinned this topic