My lovely HydroHerb review

I think Pat is just avoiding conflict here.... but damn Pat you have every right to make him cover every cost involved with this issue. You are being hard done by here and I'm almost certain that, by law and the consumer protection act, HHA should be compensating for all expenses as a result of their poor service in this case

• Like 1

Dude you are WAY to accommodating, I would have demanded that rubbish pay for the courier to collect. I'm sorta trying to understand why you have been so okay with this monogloids service, he sends you a broken unit, ignores your calls, you then need to go to the vendor to get some resolution, only then does he actually call you or whatever then still demands you pay for it. 
Is that shylock at at least going to pay for the shipping to you?
I think Pat is just avoiding conflict here.... but damn Pat you have every right to make him cover every cost involved with this issue. You are being hard done by here and I'm almost certain that, by law and the consumer protection act, HHA should be compensating for all expenses as a result of their poor service in this case
I'd rather not say what I would do. So yeah just avoiding more conflict tbh. Well I'm hoping he pays for the shipping back cause it would suck if he didn't. The kak thing for taking this long is I had to wait to get paid so I could ship it to him so that sucked. As long as he gives me a new controller that works perfectly I'll be okay with the cost of just getting it there. It's a R6000 controller that I wouldn't be able to afford if he decided to not send me a new one. So I'd probably have to save up for another year or so.

Well we'll see how things go. I just know a return flight to and from JHB is much cheaper.

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

And did that rubbish send a replacement yet?
Not yet. Haven't heard anything yet either. So I'm hoping it doesn't take long, unless he's just gonna do me in again and not send anything

23 hours ago, Pat999 said:

Not yet. Haven't heard anything yet either. So I'm hoping it doesn't take long, unless he's just gonna do me in again and not send anything

Phone the damn guy man ffs. 

@Pat999 please take my advice here. Make a noise. Go onto their Facebook page and leave a review about this experience. Even comment on their latest post. Things will start to happen trust me

It's painful watching this go down. You have every right to make a noise about this. Right now they sit with 6k of your hard earned money and you have nothing to show for it. Tell Gavita about this as well

• Like 1

Been there, won't deal with them. Total klomp p**se. I wouldn't trust them to do my laundry, let alone prepare a package. I would have gone there and taken a new unit.

As said, it's sad they're dragging good products' rep through the poo. Name and shame mense. I've taken the liberty of attaching a loc of their retail store in JHB South.

All this being said, I've had good experience dealing with hydroponic.co.za.

Screenshot_20190507-152553.jpg

• Like 1

Been there, won't deal with them. Total klomp p**se. I wouldn't trust them to do my laundry, let alone prepare a package. I would have gone there and taken a new unit.
As said, it's sad they're dragging good products' rep through the poo. Name and shame mense. I've taken the liberty of attaching a loc of their retail store in JHB South.
All this being said, I've had good experience dealing with hydroponic.co.za.
Screenshot_20190507-152553.thumb.jpg.926b1e511438e4a11c4374e2cfaf2fed.jpg
Again more people saying they won't go there because of bad service. This oke is again not emailing me back in regards to questions and what he's actually doing. I wish I could have gone there to get a new one but a plane ticket is kak expensive, and since I'm short of money I can't. Yeah the okes at the local Kraaifontein hydro shop is great. I always go there for my needs and they've always helped me. I ask for a product and if they don't have they'll get it, usually the next day and I'm good to go. Honestly I would NEVER recommend anybody buy anything from hydroherb. It's been like 2 months of constant ass fucked and I'm not homosexual!

7 minutes ago, Totemic said:

I can't believe how cool you are being about this. By now I would have flown up walked into his store and...let me leave it to stoner imagination.

That's my biggest issue with this situation, is the entire complacency of Pat.😛 

• Like 1

On 4/10/2019 at 1:03 PM, greenkush said:

Maybe one of the other resellers can perhaps give you a replacement and they claim it from Gavita, I doubt GtHydro would but maybe Growguru, it would be good PR 😛

Wrong again. Try more calmag. LOL.

Greenthumb Hydro has been kind enough to send me out a different unit. If you need any Gavita products you know where to go now, and which certain unnamed company to avoid. Yyyeeeeeee

• Like 2

A big thank you to Greenthumb Hydro for hooking me up with a brand new EL Gen 2 controller for my light.

For more deals of them regarding anything Gavita related please go to https://gthydro.co.za

My girls will love this controller for all its amazing features, I will be setting it up over the weekendDSC_1087.jpg

• Like 2

Nah he's probably busy finger popping his fucking asshole and spreading cheeks to make ends meet tho

Logged onto Tapatalk and that's the first update i see... What an intro. Thanks for the laugh pat. You have such a way with words laughs aside. What a cock for not even acknowledging his mistake and rectifying. Big respect to gthydro for stepping in and helping. Next level store

Sent from my ANE-LX2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1