Prevention query

Smelly Joe

Hey guys

Just a quick question regarding flowering and pests.... Seeing that we are in flower I was wondering what can be done to prevent pests from attacking the plants. I have removed 5 mealy bugs from my plants without them having caused any problems. I am scanning my ladies on a daily basis now. 1 plant is being harvested this weekend but 3 still has to to stay a bit longer.

I am currently using Ludwig's pest control but what else can be done to keep nature from naturally taking my meds....

Not from here or there

Not from now or then

• Like 1

Hey man.

I have used the below organic pesticide when my one auto had some red spider mites and worked wonders. Not so sure about when in flowering as I see it contains canola oil, also I presume it's much the same as the Ludwig's pesticide you mentioned, but worth a try maybe...

https://hydroponic.co.za/hydroponics/margaret-roberts-organic-insecticide/?attribute_pa_size=500ml&gclid=Cj0KCQjw4fHkBRDcARIsACV58_GF_OL149SezUe595LgZ3Ch4u2USozFuN4OGZjTCn0bfsGaTNMcX2MaAmL2EALw_wcB

• Like 1

Hey man.
I have used the below organic pesticide when my one auto had some red spider mites and worked wonders. Not so sure about when in flowering as I see it contains canola oil, also I presume it's much the same as the Ludwig's pesticide you mentioned, but worth a try maybe...

https://hydroponic.co.za/hydroponics/margaret-roberts-organic-insecticide/?attribute_pa_size=500ml&gclid=Cj0KCQjw4fHkBRDcARIsACV58_GF_OL149SezUe595LgZ3Ch4u2USozFuN4OGZjTCn0bfsGaTNMcX2MaAmL2EALw_wcB
That stuff is great. I used it before and it works good.

I'll get some neem this weekend to spray for prevention as well. Will be harvesting one lady partially over the weekend but the other ones is still open for attacks

Not from here or there
Not from now or then

Joe, I'm no expert (far from it) but just do your research before spraying neem oil on your flowering plant as I have read there can be 'side effects'... but yeah, no way of knowing until you try it yourself I suppose
Few seasons back I sprayed my outdoor with a insecticide and it stripped off all my trichomes. Basically puffed clean weed. That's when I knew I should not fuck around during flowering to much.

Thanx for the advice man. Will do my research

Not from here or there
Not from now or then