Plant was dying so I harvested

Buju

[mention=1428]SkunkPharm[/mention] and any and all other people, if I harvest in 7-8 weeks from now when it's ready, do I need to hang it up inside the house or can I hang it up for example under the carport / outside. Obviously not in direct contact with rain and the open air, but under a carport, will that be fine?
When I harvest I hang in a cupboard. If I harvest in winter with high humidity then I put a small fan on in the cupboard trying not to point it directly at the plant material. It is just for circulation. It needs to be in the dark as light will cause deterioration in thc content. In a previous life time I use to hang inside an outside room. Not worrying to much about light. And the outcome was favourable. Some times hanging for 14days to get it dry.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Prawnapple said:

@SkunkPharm and any and all other people, if I harvest in 7-8 weeks from now when it's ready, do I need to hang it up inside the house or can I hang it up for example under the carport / outside. Obviously not in direct contact with rain and the open air, but under a carport, will that be fine?

No not ideal at all. You want to hang it in as dark a place as possible. Also ideally you'd want to monitor conditions -  temp and humidity.

That being said don't bust yourself over that plant as unfortunately she wont give you much at all.

6 hours ago, 420SA said:

No not ideal at all. You want to hang it in as dark a place as possible. Also ideally you'd want to monitor conditions -  temp and humidity.

That being said don't bust yourself over that plant as unfortunately she wont give you much at all.

Hi 420SA, I'm not the OP, I have some plants of my own but really appreciate the response! 🙂