It all started with that full week of rain

RuanStix

I don't know why these leaves keep yellowing. It started a couple of days after we had daily rain for a whole week. I thought it might be overwatering, but I've let the ground all but completely dry up. I've stopped all nutes because I thought it niggt be nute lockout. Haven't been giving nutes for almost three weeks now. Leaves yellow and the fall off after two or three days. Started at the bottom leaves and is slowly moving up. She is a month into flowering.

Any ideas or suggestions?

20190225_160820.jpg

20190227_162927.jpg

20190225_160807.jpg

20190227_162921.jpg

Edited by RuanStix

Isn't that normal yellowing that comes along with flowering??? What strain is that and what flowering time does she have???

I have a Mendicino Skunk with a 49 - 56 day flowering and my leaves is slowly starting to yellow as she goes along. Yesterday I gave mine a worm tea to feed the soil but continue using flowering nutes. If you've flushed out all the food in that pot and haven't fed her for 3 weeks she is surely to go into some kind of deficiency.

Like I said, and this is my 2 cents, keep on feeding her and just remove the leaves once they get ugly.

Not from here or there
Not from now or then

• Like 1

That looks like a deficiency setting in.  Deficiencies always start from the bottom leaves and works its way up. Are you feeding her at all?

*edit sorry I read now. The excessive water may have caused a nute lockout, your soil ph might not be so lekker

• Like 1