Hello 420SA

Q9550

Hello Everyone,

Nice to see a local herb forum. I'm just getting back into growing again and felt this would be the perfect place to share the experience. I currently have 2 plants on my balcony (Bag seed) but they are nothing special, really not expecting much if any yield from them. They were kinda an accidental grow but they have inspired me to start growing seriously again. I have ordered a few seeds from Biltong n Buds, not sure if anyone has any experience with them i've never ordered online and just took a chance, waiting for them to arrive. Planning on doing a PC micro grow for now while looking for a small tent(I have space restrictions)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Q9550 said:

@Pvt_sToNeR Thanks man, now to wait impatiently for the seeds to be delivered lol

Bulk Seed Bank Genetics:(Starting on cheaper seeds before moving onto the better seed banks)

Auto Bigger Bud

Auto AK

Auto BlueBerry

Auto Devils Kiss

Auto SunMango

I'm under the impression that you are familiar with Auto growing? 

I tagged green kush as the man has gone through quite a couple local and international vendors to give some input from the genetic side of things.

18 minutes ago, YourStonedBuddy said:

welcome bud!!

Why not try a cupboard grow instead of a PC micro grow?

Thanks dude!

The PC is already setup and ready to grow and im looking to upgrade to a tent soon anyway.

12 minutes ago, Pvt_sToNeR said:

I'm under the impression that you are familiar with Auto growing? 

I tagged green kush as the man has gone through quite a couple local and international vendors to give some input from the genetic side of things.

I've done 2 autos before dude, Northern Lights and Amnesia Haze, they were given to me by a friend. They were perfect for the pc as they tend to stay short with some training.

• Like 1

So my seeds finally arrived today from biltong and buds. Everything looks good except one of the tubes were cracked, thankfully the seed is fine. I also got an extra seed of the auto big bud, I'm sure it was an error on their side as I only ordered one of them. Sent them an email asking if I can EFT them the cash if it was an error.

Now to decide what to grow first. I'm thinking the big budSeeds 🤔

• Like 3