Worried about this lady

STR8_DOPE

Not liking how the leaves are drooping and how they've gone all thin with this plant:20190219_133125.thumb.jpg.43c2acee716ee6097fd29fa135cd2b0a.jpg
 Just been using Sea Grow (once a week +-) as far as nutes are concerned and a premium potting soil and perlite mix and about 750 ml of water a day again (+-). 

Would appreciate you guy's input on how I'd go about fixing this. 

The other two seem to be doing better but not quite 100 %, would appreciate your observations and input on those as well.

The strain is Special Kush. I took seeds for these three from my previous grow which was done with the original feminised seeds I bought online. 

20190219_133137.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
35 cm tall and around 105 cm wide ^. One might be root bound, other 2 unlikely. Going to add cal mag nitrate plus from tomorrow.

Any further input would be appreciated.

They may perhaps still get rootbound. How big are your pots? I know they're not 105cm... That's a little over a meter.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Trailblazer420 said:

They may perhaps still get rootbound. How big are your pots? I know they're not 105cm... That's a little over a meter.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

He was most likely mentioning the outside circumference 

So that will be a 30cm pot