trichomechaser

Cannapax

31 minutes ago, Green Leaf Organics said:

Lol I love the pensioners discount on Tuesdays

My bru, its so the old folk can get their stone on at the pensioners tuesdays at ster kinekor.:-hilarious

But yeah I feel a strong spanish and american influence in how these guys have decided to operate.

South Africa is really unique in our CannaCulture and I see more dutch influence in actuality than any other.

What's happening with this now? Are there still cannapax stores open?

So according to Bobby Greenhash he has a license to trade. Is this valid?90b2aa037e549a8cad14a23dd8baff4e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Well one can sit around and see what happens or you can join in the party.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

If you gonna sell it need to be underground.....as before. Nothing has changed in the law. The question remains why Bobby Greenhash is still trading. As we all know there are NO licenses.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I had a run in with Russell and without wanting to expose myself too much, from my perspective he is nothing but a shady majat dealer. He has no real knowledge of the plant and is actually very misinformed. His store in Brits is filled to the ceiling with aweful grade weed and is 40 degrees and humid in there, a mildew and fungus paradise.

• Haha 1

Morning, interesting read this thread.

I've met Bobby and attended one of his talks. He's just a normal guy that believes in this plant and all its different uses. He's out there doing his thing and it seems to be working. He's pushing for registration with the Cannabis development Council of SA. Government doesn't know effall about the cannabis industry and they don't really want to. All they care about is money/taxes.
The industry must get to the point where it can self regulate and control, but who is going to do it???
We have to...the growers/buyers/smokers.. the knowlegable people(us) that can spot these shady characters from a mile away. Who better to distinguish between good quality homegrown herb and the rubbish majat these other dodgy mofo's are trying to sell.
I'd rather join the CDCSA and have a say in how this is going to pan out, than sneak around like a skelm looking over my shoulder the whole time.
In this ''window'' of opportuinity the regulations for this new industry must be defined and written.
Otherwise cannabis is going to remain underground.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Morning, interesting read this thread.

I've met Bobby and attended one of his talks. He's just a normal guy that believes in this plant and all its different uses. He's out there doing his thing and it seems to be working. He's pushing for registration with the Cannabis development Council of SA. Government doesn't know effall about the cannabis industry and they don't really want to. All they care about is money/taxes.
The industry must get to the point where it can self regulate and control, but who is going to do it???
We have to...the growers/buyers/smokers.. the knowlegable people(us) that can spot these shady characters from a mile away. Who better to distinguish between good quality homegrown herb and the rubbish majat these other dodgy mofo's are trying to sell.
I'd rather join the CDCSA and have a say in how this is going to pan out, than sneak around like a skelm looking over my shoulder the whole time.
In this ''window'' of opportuinity the regulations for this new industry must be defined and written.
Otherwise cannabis is going to remain underground.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

The problem is that the cdcsa is pushing for lisences that will excuse most of us. I am following what fieldsofgreenforall.org.za is doing. The model is an all inclusive model.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1