Dry sift hash

YourStonedBuddy

4 minutes ago, Green Leaf Organics said:

Look for a 160-190 micron silkscreen and use dry ice to help break the trichomes off or get yourself a set of bubble bags . If you get the bags its a once off expense and you can process all your trim.

Ive priced those bubble bags and its really not worth it for me. ill probably only be doing 5-6 plants a year so see no use in that.

Ill look around for a silkscreen, thanks bud!!

There are budget bubble bags that are by no means of the quality of the pricey ones but for your amount you want to sift it will surely do the job.

I agree with @Green Leaf Organics, if you chuck that 50g into a 160 bag with some dry ice and gently shake shake, you will have all you need to get closer to making some homegrown hash.

Also on a side note, have a look at this https://africansmoke.co.za/store/Extract-Bubble-Bags-p96198293

You can choose the size of the bags and also the amount so you don't want anything big or multiple screens so check the options list on the right.

I think this should work 100% for your needs :-thumbsup  (1 Gallon Bags (4 bags) - 25/73/160/220 Micron Bags) = R350.00

Wow those microns are all wrong . 45-73-90-120-160-200work bag. Going from a 73 to a 160 is crazy. I still catch contaminant in the 120 , 73 and 90 are your full melt microns so without the backup 120 you contaminating your best micron . 45 will catch all the broken trichome stalks and heads so I really dont think a 25 is needed  

i still have nighmares about bubble bags, walls of green tinted ice sloshing in ....lord what a ballache. great if you have a plant or two, get a bucket or two of trim and start ... you will alternate between stirring , mopping and buying ice for a weekend solid