Master_G first grow

Master_G

11 minutes ago, Dank said:

EDIT: I almost forgot, was the daddy of those seeds a BruceBanner from the beans you ordered? If so, I would hang on to them, or if you don't want to grow them yourself, gift them to a friend, should be dank! Who is the Mom if Brucy is the Dad?

Those seeds didn't mature.. i was so excited when i saw them i picked them out, however they never popped.

IF all works out i will be having Bruce Banner x Bruce Banner on this weekend.. Just need to get a thumbs up from someone hahahaha ( i suspect he will read this post ) 

SO yes.. Once i have the bruce banner i will be cloning it till i can't walk no more or grow no more.. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dank said:

@Master_G your plants look absolutely delicious, I am sure you will be able to stretch the good quality weed until you harvest again.

The quality on those strains are phenomenal, from personal experience I can tell you that a well grown Cookies is POTENT medicine, a little goes a long way. I am sure the rest of the strains are also Dank!

Will keep an eye on your next grow for sure, I think when you fill that SCROG and flip it will be flippen mooi bru. :-puffin

Take it easy, hit us with a smoke report when those buds are nicely cured! 

EDIT: I almost forgot, was the daddy of those seeds a BruceBanner from the beans you ordered? If so, I would hang on to them, or if you don't want to grow them yourself, gift them to a friend, should be dank! Who is the Mom if Brucy is the Dad?

The clones were from me and the bruce banner father is from my breeding stock, which accidentally pollinated one of the clones.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Master_G said:

Those seeds didn't mature.. i was so excited when i saw them i picked them out, however they never popped.

IF all works out i will be having Bruce Banner x Bruce Banner on this weekend.. Just need to get a thumbs up from someone hahahaha ( i suspect he will read this post ) 

SO yes.. Once i have the bruce banner i will be cloning it till i can't walk no more or grow no more.. 

If you actually like tell me an hour or two before hand then sure and not when you're at a place expecting me to pitch. 😛

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Master_G said:

Lol! Sounds like a plan! I hitteded uup that "notify me" button :-puffin

• Like 1

Ok so my Bubblegum Auto yielded just shy of 30g dry. The bud wasnt very tight and lost a lot of weight. The drying also made the bud very dry within 5 days. So yeah. It smells lovely and the taste and smoke is great. (Couldnt resist to start smoking as it's not 100% cured yet by a long shot, but I had to either pay 40 per gram for shit greenhouse or smoke my own.. so the bottom buds are being obliterated.

I'm not going to mention the AK as that failed miserably maybe got 12-15g there so it's just a dud.

The Cinderella 99 yielded just over 40grams dry. 

I think I'm going to get similar yields off the royal gorilla and Super Lemon Haze so all in all for my first grow I got around 170g. 

If I consider all my mistakes and the fact that my tent wasnt filled to capacity at the scrog net. I actually only filled about 60% I think I would have yielded 250-270g dry. This is just a rough estimate but yeah. I cant complain so I'm looking forward to a new grow and improving on my yield and bud tightness.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pat999 said:

Looks lovely brother. The buds look super tasty, have you thought of when you're next round is starting?

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

I was meant to start today but it’s been a rough weekend. I’ll start this week with 3 x autos and 10 x regulars 

the Autos are :

Jack Hair

Bubblegum Extra 

Northern Lights Auto

The Regulars are

Bruce Banner of which I will pop 5

Grand Daddy Purple x Bruce Banner of which I will pop 5

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

The bud seems to dry out waaaay to fast in my house. The gsc dried put on 2 1/2 days so this morning I had to cut it up and place it in a jar with boveda pack.

I have decided that I'll turn off the fan as that seems to dry the bud out faster. So the Royal gorilla is handing in the dark with no fan.

The branches dont get time to snap but the bud dried. This must be due to winter in Joies.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all.

This First experience has been amazing. I learnt to grow and got myself some bud. I cant believe how much I have gained in knowledge and I have to say this is 100% because of this Forum.

I think it's probably fitting to show my selection. It's not that much but it's good enough for me.to last till I can grow more. 

I hope my next grow is more successful but I suspect with all I have learnt it will be.

BIG UPS to the site admins and owner person/s for creating this platform. 20190531_204552.thumb.jpg.e00674561695cedeb3632429c6d9fdf8.jpg

• Like 4
  • Agree 1