Need a doctor... stat!

African Noodle

It has been quite hot down in Cape Town recently, I haven't been feeding it anything besides the one time I've used compost tea. The medium is a homemade worm castings/soil. I water it every 3 days. I have another plant which looks amazing though. But it does get more shade and it has the same medium as the other two.

25 minutes ago, African Noodle said:

It has been quite hot down in Cape Town recently, I haven't been feeding it anything besides the one time I've used compost tea. The medium is a homemade worm castings/soil. I water it every 3 days. I have another plant which looks amazing though. But it does get more shade and it has the same medium as the other two.

perlite/vermiculite? Before flowering plants throw off a lot of leaves especially outdoor (out of experience) and remember leaves can't repair themselves. So damaged leaves whether it be from nutrient burn / pests  would stay until the leave falls off. leave discoloration due to nutrient deficiency can be fixed though. Elder weed growers are welcome to correct any of the above.

I can’t see the pictures but just from your description I can congratulate @ydt on his diagnosis. Soil and worm castings make for a terrible substrate. Worm castings become sloppy anaerobic muck without aeration. You need to add lots of perlite to that mix. 

If you don’t transplant into a better substrate now, you might as well chuck those plants. 

@Budwizer The first pot they were in was a worm casting/soil mix. There was only 30% worm castings. They're in the ground now and its a small bit of worm castings and homemade compost while the rest is soil. 

I have one plant that is more in the shade and its doing very well, its also got the same medium as the others. So potentially heat stress or nutrient lockout as @ydt said. 

This is my first grow and I planted them without knowing too much on the matter. I've just germinated some seedlings so any advice would be great.

Edited by African Noodle