New to the forums, new grower and I’m always keen to learn more.

African Noodle

Howzit guys, I’m new to these forums. I’m a new grower too. 

My plants are doing pretty well so I’m happy. (Fingers crossed that they’re girls!) 

I’m quite curious about the laws regarding medical marijuana, I presume that hemp falls under that category too ( despite not having any psychoactive effects). What strain has the highest ratio of CBD to THC? I’ve heard of Charlotte’s web but I’m pretty sure that strain is a bit tough to get my hands on.

Just wanted to know if there was anything local. I’m quite keen on potentially getting into the medical marijuana business. But I’ll have to get through that section 21 application first *sigh*.

Sorry for the long message guys xD. Just wanted to look for a high CBD and low THC strain. 

Thanks for reading!

The African Noodle ✌

Edited by African Noodle

5 hours ago, African Noodle said:

Sorry for the long message guys xD. Just wanted to look for a high CBD and low THC strain. 

Hi Mr.Noodle,

I love you enthusiasm :classic_biggrin: I would suggest you get some reputable seeds from a local supplier and request first time grower seeds for you just to get the feel of what the plant requires from you, when you have this down then getting on you CBD train will be a ease. 

No harm starting out with bag seed either, its just so that you get the basics before working on the CBD strains witch the beans are not cheap on. 

Cant wait for you to be popping beans left and right! :-thumbsup  

• Like 1

I was away for a bit so they did struggle a little, in my opinion they're doing decently. The second one has leaves that are looking a bit "taco-like" xD. Maybe something to do with water or a nutrient deficiency? It also doesn't look yellow, camera bamboozled me.

I've recently topped all three.

image.jpg?width=353&height=471

Edited by African Noodle
  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By High_grade.420
      150w Grow The Jungle LED Grow Light , The Light is full Spectrum. Samsung LEDs and Osram Driver , They're hands down one of the best lights iv used out of the many that I have used over the years,
      Lights Aren't available to order in the country , Imported from spain ,
      more than 1 available , price is Negotiable.

If you want to know more feel free to Dm me 
    • By ChefG420Sa
      Greetings fellow growers
      Our harvest from 2021 consisted of 
      Ice
      Girl scout cookies
      Gelato
      Moby dick
      Blue dream
      Sour diesel 
      Raspberry cough
      Wedding cake
      To name some of the strains. 
      What about you and what is planned for the 2022 harvest. 
      Regards 
      ChefG 

• By SaVanT
      Hi everyone,
      First time posting here. So here is photos of my plants that's been growing since last year October until now.
      Apologies if the photos are not in order from start to where they are now.

Medium:                    Coco, Vermiculite, Pearlite ((Topped with a layer of sterile sand))
                                          Think these are 8L buckets. They are very small
      Feeding:                     Manual hydro feed every day by hand
                                          Sometimes the rain helped a bit
      Feeding schedule:    Feed Feed water, Feed feed water etc.
                                          Foliar Feeding every water day at 4pm
      Strains:                      No idea xD
      Germinate day:         3rd October 2019
      Environment:            Outdoor under 10% Shade netting on top, Insect netting on the sides
                                          Had to move some of them to the outside, as space was a problem

Would appreciate it if anyone can help identify the strains. 

Do excuse the top colas of the sativas thats touching the roof (I know i cringe as well but those ones want to reach heaven it seems.

Enjoy

• By MissMayhem
      Hey guys, 
      I'm new to the forum, I saw there was a poll on the local seed banks but a few of the sites were down and some were great. I'm just looking for some variety on a pick n mix batch of about 3 different high thc strains. Feminized. 
      Can anyone suggest any decent places and nice very high the strains?
      I've been thinking of buying from cannasmiths, biltong n budz or greensmokeroom. 
      Have some nice strains, decent prices and sell individual seeds,
      Looking at royal gorilla, Jack herer, utopia haze, Durban poison
      Jackys girl on gsr sounds amazing, a touch out of my price for one seed. 
      Any local strains that are especially good in our climate?
      Is there anything I should watch out for with any of the local seed banks?
      Any and all feed back appreciated :)
    • By Dank
      Breeding Cannabis at home as a hobby (or more seriously) is now easier than ever before, thanks to the pioneers that have been tirelessly breeding (and preserving) countless of generations since the early 80's in Holland, US and other parts of the world. 
      We as hobbyists can now start with proven genetics and try to develop new, or preserve certain traits/effects that the Cannabis flowers posses.

Feel free to ask questions or share your experiences/resources.
      Cannabis Breeding Articles
      https://www.cannabisbusinesstimes.com/article/cannabis-breeding-basics/
      https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/what-is-cannabis-breeding
      https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-breeding-and-preserving-cannabis-genetics-at-home-n511
      https://www.alchimiaweb.com/blogen/marijuana-growing-guide/history-of-marijuana-strains/
      to be continued..