Royal Gorilla Soil

Gorilla Mix

A proper organic substrate is quite possibly the most important and often most overlooked aspect of the entire cultivation process

Compost: A well balanced soil conditioner made from the finest organic uncontaminated raw materials.

Bone Meel: Used as an organic fertiliser for plants – it’s a source of protein & phosphorous.

Worm Castings: Providing a quick release source of nitrogen for your plants while introducing healthy bacteria. Worm castings contain many micro nutrients that are also very beneficial to the plant.

Perlite: Sterile, with a neutral pH and contains many tiny, closed cells or bubbles. The surface of each particle is covered with tiny cavities which provide an extremely large surface area. These surfaces hold moisture and nutrients and make them available to plant roots.

1 hour ago, 420SA said:

Very few amendments , in fact only one... and it's not spelled correctly lol will probably be good for seedlings and young plants but for later veg and flower it'll need heavy feeding

Oh well I've ordered a few bags, didn't really have much of a choice so I'll see how it goes. I heavy feed anyways so that wont really impact me much.

Doesn't seem like they put much thought into it and are trying to make as much money as possible here. FF soil seems far more worth it and Organics matter will soon be bringing out their own soil mix for around the same price as this and way more comprehensive....

45 minutes ago, 420SA said:

Doesn't seem like they put much thought into it and are trying to make as much money as possible here. FF soil seems far more worth it and Organics matter will soon be bringing out their own soil mix for around the same price as this and way more comprehensive....

Yep, it would have not been my first choice. But yeah you live you learn. I`'ll just stick to FF for future grows.