Hansom1

Quantum Board (QB) Vs Chip On Board (COB)

QB VS COB  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your Preferance.

• Quantum board
    • Chip on Board

I'm using 2 x 100w COB, planning to connect the other 2 this weekend. They do get quite hot but active cooling is easy. I have a little bagseed skunk in there at the moment, vegfing seems fine under the LED so far.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hijack the post. But i'm selling my 600w COB Light if anyone is interested. 

Screenshot_20190109-115655_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20181225-103101_WhatsApp.jpg

On 1/12/2019 at 11:36 AM, Rico88 said:

Sorry to hijack the post. But i'm selling my 600w COB Light if anyone is interested. 

Screenshot_20190109-115655_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20181225-103101_WhatsApp.jpg

Price dropped to R5800 if anyone is interested.

Cree all the way. Nano tests on QB don't compare to top bin cbx 3590s.

***text removed***

Edited by Growsart
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1364009671_ApolloFlux200wCOBwatermark-2.jpg.2e35faee3c5a8773629dc5d1ce1e3c29.jpg

Doing some advertising ey, a 50w cob @R3500... No thanks

• Thanks 1

enjoy all the Crees, epileds and epistars from Shenzen then bud... Show me another brand pulling off more than 600umol/s at that wattage

Edited by Growsart
  • Haha 1

3500 for 50w, better be pretty frikken efficient to make up for that surprise buttsex.

cree 3590's are around 600 from rs components (notoriously overpriced)

https://za.rs-online.com/web/p/cob-leds/8847387/?cm_mmc=ZA-PPC-DS3A-_-google-_-DSA_ZA_EN_Displays_Optoelectronics-_-[Adgroup]-_-[searchterm]&matchtype=b&dsa-614702590755&gclid=Cj0KCQiA7briBRD7ARIsABhX8aCxm0-lwsGkH5WdDjmvMIUQ8w8G4ZX1_VpxEEXUircnOiRna_EubT8aAlpWEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

using the most expensive sync at 500

https://za.rs-online.com/web/p/heatsinks/8288744/

add a meanwell driver

https://za.rs-online.com/web/p/constant-voltage-led-drivers/6663600/

retail pricing under 2k, nice profit margin for some soldering,heat shrink and a frame where appliable

Edited by McB
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Growsart said:

enjoy all the Crees, epileds and epistars from Shenzen then bud... Show me another brand pulling off more than 600umol/s at that wattage

Talk and attitude is cheap. Run seed to harvest grow. Run a thread. Show week by week how your lights are legit and for the price better than the rest. Repeat it next grow. Include a few random testers. I mean someone who is random. Someone who has a proven track record. Not your buddy.

Then speak to the owner of the forum. Discuss how youd like to really be a proud service provider to a long before the law changed group of people and help kickstart South Africa into world class Cannabis supply status, instead of trying to make a quick buck.

#JustSaying

:-peace

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Led ppl are so tightly wound... Maybe its all the blue light

Sent from my ANE-LX2 using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

19 hours ago, Growsart said:

***text removed***

There we go .  Someone with a bit of knowledge speaks!

Fuck those buds are small. I sure hope those aren't yours and you're still trying to prove a point. Your hard ass attitude of knowing what the fok is up doesn't make my cock rise in the morning. Give constructive advice rather than be a lil nai putting down everything that isn't your cup a tea.

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

You will fade away and be humbled fluffball. Right out the door and we get this...? You are transparent af.

FB_IMG_15487426667534641.jpg.077da8dce918928528804c1a162d6aa3.jpg

• Like 3

LoL alright so who wants to buy this okes little lights??

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pat999 said:

LoL alright so who wants to buy this okes little lights??
emoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

Well I have several clients with very very large operations currently in export using them. Sit when you piss like a puppy. Wonder what you will think when I drop real quantum on the table? 

Edited by LED God

Why don't you try and drop your balls with that mic my outjie

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Need to drop the mic now. I didn't grow internationally and pioneer several strains to be heckeld by a novice fool . Thats Why I build large opps full time and you never will hey?
I didn't realize we had a canna celebrity in out midst. Couldn't tell by the humble name. Let me guess... Budding extract artist too. Why come back to SA then dude... The grass was obviously so much greener so to speak

Sent from my ANE-LX2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pat999 said:

emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngWhy don't you try and drop your balls with that mic my outjie

Then i would need to ask you, do you even lift? Cause if you caught apollos nuts you would get crushed. 

1 minute ago, LED God said:

As Stated I follow the green rush . Cause I am that good!!! Any good businessman knows to conduct international business is exceeding business as I move towards corporate with haste. Buntu education may have some people stuck but I can atleast point you all in the right direction. Or are we all to proud now?

Looks like I need a shipping container full of mics to drop on here. Anyone looking for legitimate sponsors. Think I will be at the expo to seperate the boys from the Engineers. 

Should have stayed over the water then laaitjie. Probs seker only do dabs too right? You have a man bun too with a stubby beard? Let me guess you were shirts that say "legalise".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, LED God said:

As Stated I follow the green rush . Cause I am that good!!! Any good businessman knows to conduct international business is exceeding business as I move towards corporate with haste. Buntu education may have dome people stuck but I can atleast point you all in the right direction. Or are we all to proud now?

so you are saying that out of your pick of currencies and governments, you choose to follow the green rush to the most corrupt mismanaged money grabbing,infrastructure decrepit country you can while still getting cell reception...
also, its Bantu education..

"exceeding business as I move towards corporate with haste" 

:classic_sleep: i cant tell if thats chingrish or just parlimentary speak.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone who proposes to be conducting business on an international scale nogal, most certainly does not don this demeanor. Your pride is your nemesis. 

• Like 3