Quantum Board (QB) Vs Chip On Board (COB)

Hansom1

QB VS COB  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your Preferance.

• 2 weeks later...

3500 for 50w, better be pretty frikken efficient to make up for that surprise buttsex.

cree 3590's are around 600 from rs components (notoriously overpriced)

https://za.rs-online.com/web/p/cob-leds/8847387/?cm_mmc=ZA-PPC-DS3A-_-google-_-DSA_ZA_EN_Displays_Optoelectronics-_-[Adgroup]-_-[searchterm]&matchtype=b&dsa-614702590755&gclid=Cj0KCQiA7briBRD7ARIsABhX8aCxm0-lwsGkH5WdDjmvMIUQ8w8G4ZX1_VpxEEXUircnOiRna_EubT8aAlpWEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

using the most expensive sync at 500

https://za.rs-online.com/web/p/heatsinks/8288744/

add a meanwell driver

https://za.rs-online.com/web/p/constant-voltage-led-drivers/6663600/

retail pricing under 2k, nice profit margin for some soldering,heat shrink and a frame where appliable

Edited by McB
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Growsart said:

enjoy all the Crees, epileds and epistars from Shenzen then bud... Show me another brand pulling off more than 600umol/s at that wattage

Talk and attitude is cheap. Run seed to harvest grow. Run a thread. Show week by week how your lights are legit and for the price better than the rest. Repeat it next grow. Include a few random testers. I mean someone who is random. Someone who has a proven track record. Not your buddy.

Then speak to the owner of the forum. Discuss how youd like to really be a proud service provider to a long before the law changed group of people and help kickstart South Africa into world class Cannabis supply status, instead of trying to make a quick buck.

#JustSaying

:-peace

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Fuck those buds are small. I sure hope those aren't yours and you're still trying to prove a point. Your hard ass attitude of knowing what the fok is up doesn't make my cock rise in the morning. Give constructive advice rather than be a lil nai putting down everything that isn't your cup a tea.

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Pat999 said:

LoL alright so who wants to buy this okes little lights??
emoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

Well I have several clients with very very large operations currently in export using them. Sit when you piss like a puppy. Wonder what you will think when I drop real quantum on the table? 

Edited by LED God
  • Confused 1

Need to drop the mic now. I didn't grow internationally and pioneer several strains to be heckeld by a novice fool . Thats Why I build large opps full time and you never will hey?
I didn't realize we had a canna celebrity in out midst. Couldn't tell by the humble name. Let me guess... Budding extract artist too. Why come back to SA then dude... The grass was obviously so much greener so to speak

Sent from my ANE-LX2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LED God said:

As Stated I follow the green rush . Cause I am that good!!! Any good businessman knows to conduct international business is exceeding business as I move towards corporate with haste. Buntu education may have some people stuck but I can atleast point you all in the right direction. Or are we all to proud now?

Looks like I need a shipping container full of mics to drop on here. Anyone looking for legitimate sponsors. Think I will be at the expo to seperate the boys from the Engineers. 

1 minute ago, LED God said:

As Stated I follow the green rush . Cause I am that good!!! Any good businessman knows to conduct international business is exceeding business as I move towards corporate with haste. Buntu education may have dome people stuck but I can atleast point you all in the right direction. Or are we all to proud now?

so you are saying that out of your pick of currencies and governments, you choose to follow the green rush to the most corrupt mismanaged money grabbing,infrastructure decrepit country you can while still getting cell reception...
also, its Bantu education..

"exceeding business as I move towards corporate with haste" 

:classic_sleep: i cant tell if thats chingrish or just parlimentary speak.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1