Quantum Board (QB) Vs Chip On Board (COB)

Hansom1

QB VS COB  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your Preferance.

Also if I post a pic of cannabis in week2 day 2 . I would expect a serious grower to know this by looking at pre structural layout of the product mentioned. So if you say you cannot get hard over them all I can say is the abbreviation of the very name you gave yourself. Aka pat999 = soft cock. Said in a joking state. Thats their personal shite not mine so lets be logical here and start driving this industry in the right direction right? Or does it have to be a personal event?  Question of the day? How much Co2 would you regulate into a thousand square meter grow opp running a PAR reading of 850ppfd across the full stretch of the canopy. I will actually make an official competition with give away lights up for grabs  if anyone can guess flower stage and what the outcome would be? 
Is that a 1000 cubic metres? Or square metres?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

Just now, LED God said:

Text book how to deal with narcissistic people . Watch this space

Actually no I can't stoop to this again. I got a question for you. Imagine in your mind that you have traced and secured lockdown on high end tech both COB and Quantum nano threaded chips and you know your competition can only source a lesser quality or  lower spec binning manfufactured chip if they get close. What do you do from there? Who gets what?

@LED God
This is a place for local growers to help and share info. The last thing we need here is someone like yourself... I see nothing of value or relevance added from any of your comments. but what I can see is that you are one Hypocritical Narcissist with a bit of a superiority complex and a splash of Bipolar sprinkled on top.

There are some good people here, No one here takes interest in any pissing contests or condescending slants towards one another. So unless you wish to contribute in a respectful and positive manner, I'd suggest you move along nicely and get going to whatever 'major' international circles you move in.

Edited by Reaper
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Reaper said:

Sho now Look, I dont really comment all that much but feel that this is needed.

@LED God
This is a place for local growers to help and share info. The last thing we need here is someone like yourself... I see nothing of value or relevance added from any of your comments. but what I can see is that you are one Hypocritical Narcissist with a bit of a superiority complex and a splash of Bipolar sprinkled on top.

There are some good people here, No one here takes interest in any pissing contests or condescending slants towards one another. So unless you wish to contribute in a respectful and positive manner, I'd suggest you move along nicely and get going to whatever 'major' international circles you move in.

tumblr_ne2xgj19sh1rnhnqfo1_500.gif.2c7ef8de8175a9e192a6a6cc97e92fdc.gif

Edited by Pvt_sToNeR
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LED God said:

Sure thing. Will do. Does it feel better now that you got that all out? Good so like I said , moving forward. So lets get the well needed info out there shal we?

So why don't you share some of your rigs and lighting fixtures?  Perhaps you can show the PPFD spread using your quantum sensor ? (with quantum sensor read outs).  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting thread. Nice comments and outrages statements. I am quite shocked at how guys go on like bitches when it comes to flowering and lights for the ladies we love and enjoy.

I guess some of needs to be educated on things but that how we learn and evolve. I personally use HPS but due to my ballast that blew I am now on the CFL's till I saved up for a proper QB setup. If what your using works for you personally then stick to it. Test the new waters and if you start sinking then paddle back and try again.

If my styles of growing pisses people off and its not the "right" way then advise me in a better direction but if I end up growing with 12 incandescent bulbs and I enjoy it then fuck it. If you don't grow to sell then do what makes you happy.

My 2c fell out while getting in the car so this is just my 1c opinion

Not from here or there
Not from now or then

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, greenkush said:

10 bars at 80 watts each, supplemented with far red, 800 watts in total, top bin LM 561 C S6 samsung diodes, high PFD.

ok great, should be a good source of light, do you mind if i ask what you paid for those bad boys?