Quantum Board (QB) Vs Chip On Board (COB)

Hansom1

QB VS COB  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your Preferance.

5 minutes ago, LED God said:

Ok I don't fit your fantasy profile. So keep smoking that tik in your moms basement bra. But seriously back to educating. You will never possess it cleary but should you decide to crawl out the works again then try take the advise cause thats why your little smug chirps are a reflection of your innerself aka vol kak! Are you triggered?

while your points may have been valid your delivery had the subtlety of a glory hole in a glass door. your argument is lost to your attitude  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, McB said:

so you are saying that out of your pick of currencies and governments, you choose to follow the green rush to the most corrupt mismanaged money grabbing,infrastructure decrepit country you can while still getting cell reception...
also, its Bantu education..

"exceeding business as I move towards corporate with haste" 

:classic_sleep: i cant tell if thats chingrish or just parlimentary speak.

Tut tut tut. You still can't grasp past my very first post? Ok I need to go quote On R4million worth of lighting . Thats where I will be ok. Next time try take some good info in. It wouldn't hurt knowing that you still have allot to learn so why have a go at the teacher? Oh its the norm right? Ignorance is bliss right. Goodluck, thats why business stays business cause corps write your textbooks so that you stay there!!!

bro, i stopped reading your ramblings when you started with your insults and your laughable and condescending buntu education line, im just here for entertainment value.
this isn't a commercial forum, even if there were commercial growers here they sure as fuck wouldn't tell you, so your claims to fame mean jack.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

bro, i stopped reading your ramblings when you started with your insults and your laughable and condescending buntu education line, im just here for entertainment value.
this isn't a commercial forum, even if there were commercial growers here they sure as fuck wouldn't tell you, so your claims to fame mean jack.

Bro real commercial growers don't dick around with these little lights. They go boss with Gavita 1000w DE, because that's a man's light if you ever seen one. You'd probably be blind after staring at it directly but fuck it. Yeah I don't know so well about bantu education that sounds pretty racist to me, you sure he doesn't wanna go to the next clifton beach expo?

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pat999 said:

Bro real commercial growers don't dick around with these little lights. They go boss with Gavita 1000w DE, because that's a man's light if you ever seen one. You'd probably be blind after staring at it directly but fuck it. Yeah I don't know so well about bantu education that sounds pretty racist to me, you sure he doesn't wanna go to the next clifton beach expo?

agreed, those 1000w DE's are insanely bright, as in eyes acclimatised in room of 1000w hps's and 750 gavitas and i turn to look at that and brain goes " fuck no, eyes closed.... now"... i felt like a moth,, oooooh tsssss ooooooh tssss.
the only real reason commercial growers use them state side is rebates due to power saving nature of leds, look at any big BIG commercial grows, lux and gavita, rows and rows, 1m apart:classic_rolleyes:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, McB said:

You'd be pleasantly surprised to see who lurks here! 

Exactly, you lay those Gs out and you don't worry about the power they use because it's a beast and it's worth it. I have a 6/750DE and you can ask my friend on here, it blinds you and 20min in the tent while the light is on makes sweat drip off your taint, sweaty palms too!!

Wow all this hate , just buy a proper light like gavita or lux . Your attitude will be your downfall bud , this is not how bussiness is conducted 
Gavita user over here sir, I can attest to the balls deep this light goes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

What stuns me is how people think they can do bussiness like this . He might have had a good light and a point but all that is lost to the attitude . Try treating the people that stuck around here through the times with a bit more respect and you will find the respect is repaid . You dont know us here and you dont know our history just like we dont know yours . Grow up bud and change your attitude , you will find people a lot more willing to hear you out 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, McB said:

agreed, those 1000w DE's are insanely bright, as in eyes acclimatised in room of 1000w hps's and 750 gavitas and i turn to look at that and brain goes " fuck no, eyes closed.... now"... i felt like a moth,, oooooh tsssss ooooooh tssss.
the only real reason commercial growers use them state side is rebates due to power saving nature of leds, look at any big BIG commercial grows, lux and gavita, rows and rows, 1m apart:classic_rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Green Leaf Organics said:

What stuns me is how people think they can do bussiness like this . He might have had a good light and a point but all that is lost to the attitude . Try treating the people that stuck around here through the times with a bit more respect and you will find the respect is repaid . You dont know us here and you dont know our history just like we dont know yours . Grow up bud and change your attitude , you will find people a lot more willing to hear you out 

Cool so can we all agree when  I specifically called a would be audience, no one personel or profiled may I ad. The would be audience could not even exist here? Right?  Unfortunately they popped up fitting the profile cause they carry a certain misled concept. Still at this stage I did not attack but respond with their level of integrity right? Not always the best way but rules can be broken when the offender threw the salt in the mix. But yes I agree if I boast a product for sale and I oust the competition by doings so.......no 2 for either supplement lighting or full opps on a large scale one can look towards cobs for suppliment or they can look towards quantum if it is a full enclosure operations. With quantum I will still stick with cree. Theres a reason why I support this product and thats that. I do Apologize  for response to those who chose to play a personal card straight off the bat! So moving on..... I am more local than most people think. Just cause I chose to sell my mazda over a decade and a half ago to randomly learn and follow a trade and all its aspects doesn't make me some westerner or european. Are you juss!!!. Said jokingly. Does anyone want to try a race card🤣?. But yes out of all seriousness back to the top. I am sure thats where I started let me check.

Edited by LED God

Also if I post a pic of cannabis in week2 day 2 . I would expect a serious grower to know this by looking at pre structural layout of the product mentioned. So if you say you cannot get hard over them all I can say is the abbreviation of the very name you gave yourself. Aka pat999 = soft cock. Said in a joking state. Thats their personal shite not mine so lets be logical here and start driving this industry in the right direction right? Or does it have to be a personal event?  Question of the day? How much Co2 would you regulate into a thousand square meter grow opp running a PAR reading of 850ppfd across the full stretch of the canopy. I will actually make an official competition with give away lights up for grabs  if anyone can guess flower stage and what the outcome would be? 

Dude, you started your first post ever with this:

Ok Lets school some people before some air heads keep us stuck in a 3rd world, you tube education nation.

the response immediately evoked was " who the fuck are you buddy", the response given however was  generalising  and humorous

you immediately alienated yourself against a forum of ,in your words, "air heads" 

there were no "offenders", only respondents to your offensive statements 

Race card you say:classic_ohmy: that's rich, so far you are the only person to even allude to race....

I bet that the buntu educated also think cutting costs will bring them yeild?

I think i speak for a few members here in saying that due to your intro, your geographic location and history thereof are of little importance,where how and what you pioneered is irrelevant to the discussion and whatever facts you may have had were delivered so badly they are skewed

Edited by McB
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, LED God said:

Like I said if there was anyone fitting that profile they would jump . Like I said there could be no one. But supprise supprize. Maybe a forum with less ego bound individuals is the way to go. If you can't handle the fact you walked into it then get out your own way. Im not carrying on like and infant. Just get on with what you do. If this is what you do . Then god or allah help you

So you innocently walk in and bait people by implying your general superiority , with zero backing but your own word, continue to shit in your own hand by talking about pioneering strains, what did you do, discover a long lost strain, do you know what pioneering even means...then you add to your tower of turd with some bs about, again, unproven 4mil buck deals...now you clap ,wonder why your face is full of shit and play victim because no one told you not to... no buddy, the world doesn't work like that.
i agree a less ego bound forum is the place for you, maybe start one, to fit that ego of yours, add a few bots, may get lonely 

Edited by McB
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, LED God said:

Like I said if there was anyone fitting that profile they would jump . Like I said there could be no one. But supprise supprize. Maybe a forum with less ego bound individuals is the way to go. If you can't handle the fact you walked into it then get out your own way. Im not carrying on like and infant. Just get on with what you do. If this is what you do . Then god or allah help you

You took the race card thing seriously 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👌👌👌. The intention was to get the message across that theres no actual discrimination involved. Just like narcissism doesn't fall far from a tree. So you want to throw the ankle biting blows. Enjoy yourself