What am i doing wrong?

Rico88

Second week may be a bit too rigid but I tuck and weave my new growth almost daily in week 1.should slow down after week 2 at least. I'm not a fan(pardon the pun) of deflation in flower

Sent from my ANE-LX2 using Tapatalk

It's still a topic for debate. There is ones who says yes and ones that say no. I understand the reason behind not doing it but I also understand the logic when doing it so I kinda fucks with me when I do apply some defoliation. I defoliated my outdoor few weeks back and she is again bushy.

Will post update pics soon on my thread. Just dis not have time for any extra time

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

I've never seen issues with light defoliation in the first few weeks of flower. Some people do a single large strip at around week 2, while others prefer to remove a few leaves a day over the course of the first couple weeks. Personally, I do the latter and I don't have issues. I even do it with autoflowers and don't have issues with losing yield. I just think you need to take it on a plant to plant basis, is your plant thriving and doing well? Then she's probably going to handle some defoliation just fine. If she's struggling in other areas, then adding the stress of defoliation can become a bigger issue than it should. I wouldn't personally defoliate much after the stretch is complete, but still remove a fan leaf here or there if it's blocking a bud site.

16 hours ago, Smelly Joe said:

It's still a topic for debate. There is ones who says yes and ones that say no. I understand the reason behind not doing it but I also understand the logic when doing it so I kinda fucks with me when I do apply some defoliation. I defoliated my outdoor few weeks back and she is again bushy.

Will post update pics soon on my thread. Just dis not have time for any extra time

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

outdoor is a different ballgame, the lights and fans are second to none 🙂
indoor i tend to mess heavily with my plants all along training etc but second week of flower it goes into bud mode. suppose its diffeent timing same technique, i shave them legs before they hit the scrog

• Haha 1

So i bit the bullet and defoiliated a bit on Tuesday. I just lollipopped everything that wasn't getting any light under the canopy. I've been tucking and bending to have all buds receive some light. What a fkn mission. Never letting things get outta hand again. 

20190212_195835.jpg

20190212_193205.jpg

20190212_195655.jpg

• 3 weeks later...