How do you smoke ?

Pvt_sToNeR

On 3/27/2019 at 1:38 PM, Green Leaf Organics said:

Hahahaha tolerance is all relative , changing strains will reset your tolerance to a a degree

I'm not fully convinced that different strains have different highs, a topic that comes up regularly when my wife and I chill out for a bit, I'm of the opinion that different strains are like wines from different cultivars, tasting the banana and spice or chocolate is all a matter of personal opinion, struggling to describe it but you get my idea... Not just the taste but also the high, I mean THC is THC right? 

In my mission to prove myself wrong I have a few strains going (Jack Herer, Northern Lights, Blue Cheese and Glueberry).

Anyway, not the point...

I like to roll a joint, bongs feel to harsh and vaporizing I'm not to sure of, have a Vapir NO2 that I used a few times...

• Like 1

On 3/27/2019 at 1:38 PM, Green Leaf Organics said:

Hahahaha tolerance is all relative , changing strains will reset your tolerance to a a degree

I'm not fully convinced that different strains have different highs, a topic that comes up regularly when my wife and I chill out for a bit, I'm of the opinion that different strains are like wines from different cultivars, tasting the banana and spice or chocolate is all a matter of personal opinion, struggling to describe it but you get my idea... Not just the taste but also the high, I mean THC is THC right? 

In my mission to prove myself wrong I have a few strains going (Jack Herer, Northern Lights, Blue Cheese and Glueberry).

Anyway, not the point...

I like to roll a joint, bongs feel to harsh and vaporizing I'm not to sure of, have a Vapir NO2 that I used a few times...

42 minutes ago, Green Leaf Organics said:

It's not just about thc , terpines and other canabanoids play a large role in the high as well. There is a definate difference in highs between strains.  

That is good to know, I'm looking forward to compare.

42 minutes ago, Green Leaf Organics said:

It's not just about thc , terpines and other canabanoids play a large role in the high as well. There is a definate difference in highs between strains.  

Even different phenos of the same strain. Point is each plant is unique.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

well i tend to mostly smoke joints not a fan of pipes or bongs i will still smoke them

i also eat feco or put it on a joint

i still want to make some distillate and give that a go but i need a few lab pieces to even attempt

i love making edibles last thing i made was chocolate truffles it was good 3 got me high 1 did it for non smokers

and i make topical feco cream 

2 minutes ago, Gnome said:

well i tend to mostly smoke joints not a fan of pipes or bongs i will still smoke them

i also eat feco or put it on a joint

i still want to make some distillate and give that a go but i need a few lab pieces to even attempt

i love making edibles last thing i made was chocolate truffles it was good 3 got me high 1 did it for non smokers

and i make topical feco cream 

Mornings..

Hows about a step by step on the chocolate truffles..:-meditate

Just now, Stinger96 said:

Mornings..

Hows about a step by step on the chocolate truffles..:-meditate

it is supper easy

ingredients : good quality chocolate 100g-250g (remember the better the chocolate the better the product)

cream same amount as chocolate

a bit of butter 1 - 2 tablespoon

weed or feco or canna butter instead of butter 

honey 1 - 2 tablespoon

cream liqueur 50ml

caco pwder / crushed nuts /powdered shrooms

step 1 :     make canna butter i use 1ml of feco per 200g of chocolate

step 2 :    break up chocolate in glass bowl

step 3 :    heat up cream and honey until bubles start forming

step 4 : add butter and cream to chocolate and stir from the centre till incorporated and uniform in colour then mix in liqueur

step 5 : let cool for 2- 24 hours

step 6 : put on gloves

step 7 : roll balls then roll in what ever coating you want

step 8 : enjoy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, CG420za said:

Sharing is caring bru. How do you make your cream?

my current ingredients  mozilla.pdf

heat up the  oils and wax till wax is melted feco is a oil

heat up my water with hibiscus flowers in to same temp as oil strain out flowers

mix the 2

add lavender and argan when cooled a bit

add alcohol when room temp as preservative

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CG420za said:

Thanks man. And the oil itself? What's your process from flower to oil?

decarbboxilate the flower

grind it up mix with benzene for no more than 2min

strain with cheese cloth

do it twice

evaporate of the benzene till under 100ml use a slow cooker for this part double boiling method
(i really want one of those electric tabletop still )

when i have a small amount i move to a more aggressive heat and add water to aid in the process then i suck it up into 1ml syringes

• Thanks 1

@Gnome benzene is carcinogenic and properly toxic. Unless you're 100% sure that your purging process leaves not a single trace of residual solvent, using benzene is seriously risky. As far as I'm aware it's almost impossible to get rid of all residual solvents using basic purging methods.

Especially for people starting out, its best to stick with food grade ethanol as its safe for consumption. Not denatured, food grade. It's more expensive than the other solvents but we're trying make meds here so there shouldn't be a compromise IMO...

• Like 2

[mention=758]Gnome[/mention] benzene is carcinogenic and properly toxic. Unless you're 100% sure that your purging process leaves not a single trace of residual solvent, using benzene is seriously risky. As far as I'm aware it's almost impossible to get rid of all residual solvents using basic purging methods.
Especially for people starting out, its best to stick with food grade ethanol as its safe for consumption. Not denatured, food grade. It's more expensive than the other solvents but we're trying make meds here so there shouldn't be a compromise IMO...
I wasnt going to say anything, I too have done a run with benzine years ago, but that said, I thought I was going to smoke it. Couldn't get rid of the benzine taste. Now when making creams etc, those toxins will absorb through your skin.

Benzine at some point, was probably the easiest solvent to get your hands on and is relatively inexpensive. ISO has become so readily available, that you can even buy some off bidorbuy. Jozi has a few places where you can buy over the counter. Last batch I bought was 99.9% pure.

I'm now thinking for creams, maybe extracting with coconut butter and then mixed with a base cream, but dilution may be an issue... Any thoughts?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

[mention=758]Gnome[/mention] benzene is carcinogenic and properly toxic. Unless you're 100% sure that your purging process leaves not a single trace of residual solvent, using benzene is seriously risky. As far as I'm aware it's almost impossible to get rid of all residual solvents using basic purging methods.
I agree with the sentiment to not use benzine. It's a proven carcinogen. The vapour and liquid can penetrate the skin on contact. Nevermind its extreme volatility that will cause explosive atmospheres.
Download an msds from the net. Know the stuff you work with. Be safe.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk