Two Cape suspects arrested for running dagga lab

CG420za

158 plants, shows trays of clones...fml.

so i suck at cloning and take 3 of everything,...now i'm dealing

image.png.084ffdaf545b6daca2b9e30f8c0ee9e8.png

Does come across like they were selling clones 

"158 dagga plants to the estimated value of R15 800"

Edited by McB

6 hours ago, Dope_Boy26 said:

So how much is actually safe to store for personal use without running the risk of being considered a dealer. 

That depends on what the cops who raid your house think...put yourself in a cops shoes who is looking for any excuse to nail you for dealing... 

Here's what I personally think will sit well. If you're a recreational smoker then 6-10 plants at a time should be okay, in total. If you like your concentrates or need to grow for medicinal reasons (oil) and need to grow more than 10 then have proof of the oils you made before, equipment you use to make oil etc.... if you can show them how you use the plants and how you can't possibly be selling the plants then you should be fine. Store your bud in jars, not ziplock bags. Dont keep bank bags around.

These raids are usually as a result of tipoffs. Keep your grow to yourself and you'll be good. If they do ever come knocking, be respectful and explain your personal use in a calm manner. They most likely wont even come inside

• Like 3