420SA GrowOff's Brainstorm

420SA

• 1 month later...

Great. Let's make germination date 15/05/19 i.e. everyone soaks their seeds, or whatever method they prefer, on that date. Deadline for harvest could maybe then be 01/09/19

Germination date for outdoor will be 18/9/19 and deadline for harvest possibly 30/04/20?

11 minutes ago, Totemic said:

The choco finishes mid May to June Outdoors.

Indoors a much earlier harvest can be anticipated as the choco finishes after 11-12 weeks.

Alright should we set the outdoor growoff deadline for 15/06/20?

Are you sure you'll have seeds ready before 15/05/19 for the indoor growoff?

19 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

Will there be a time limit on the indoor grow? Say 4 weeks veg and then 10-12 week flower?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

There is a deadline yes. I think it would be best to leave it up to the grower when they want to switch. So in other words the grower can switch when they want to but just have to make sure their plant is ready before the deadline.

If we make the deadline for the indoor growoff 18/09 (same day as the outdoor growoff kicks off) that'll make it a full 18 weeks from day of germination to grow out your plant. Giving you a window of about 6-7 weeks to veg your plant.

• Like 1

Some guys mentioned separate comps for autos, LED's, growing mediums etc..... that'll just break things up too much. Instead, if we get a good amount of sponsors I'm sure we can break up the prizes and keep the same core competitions.... for example:

1. Best overall grow
  2. Best LED grow
  3. Best HID grow
  4. Best Organic grow
  5. Best Hydro grow and so on...
  • Like 3