Harvest this lady or leave for another week?

StickyD

Hi All, thank you for a great forum and place for us to share.

My first grow and not sure on harvest just yet, do I leave htis girl for another week or harvest now?

She is a GSC which is meant to flower for 7 - 9 weeks, just past end of 9 weeks Tues, and I still see new pistols, and many clear Trich and none amber as of yet.

I had a small set-back of about a week, so with in mind too...

Please any and all comments welcome.

20181121_173025.jpg

20181121_173105.jpg

• Like 1

Really a beautiful plant you have grown there :classic_cool:  

@StickyD Do you own cats by any chance ?

Well by the picture you have sent i don't really see any white hairs, they all look brown/orange so that is one of the signs harvest is near but if you want to be 100% sure its the right time then you will have too get a jewelers loop to inspect the tricomes colors.

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Thanks for the replies:)

more pictures, no problem...

Uhmmm, yes, unfortunately I have three indoor only cats (Face-Palm)

Grow tent coming in Dec, and no more cats are able to get into that room now, but air moves around, so the tent and no more access should be good to go. Ps, my cats love the leaves so so so, well lets say way to much!

20181120_130836.jpg

20181120_130846.jpg

20181120_130852.jpg

15 minutes ago, Pvt_sToNeR said:

Well by the picture you have sent i don't really see any white hairs, they all look brown/orange so that is one of the signs harvest is near but if you want to be 100% sure its the right time then you will have too get a jewelers loop to inspect the tricomes colors.

The one picture, has a huge cluster of hairs coming out, if I could show you the bottom heads, they are full of white hairs still shooting today...

20181121_173025.jpg

Edited by StickyD
Added Pic

I will sit back and let the more experienced growers help you out with this  :-thumbsup

But just my thoughts on it, if you say the bottom buds are fully white out with there hairs, then i believe a staged harvest would be in order ?

Keen to know if i'm wrong or not, so i can also learn along side you :classic_ninja:

Okay, well last night when I looked closer...

Looks like tonight will be the night to pull her, judging by the closer view, and that I now see a few amber on the lower buds. 

The white pistols are not all over and most of them just shoot out and after a day or two nothing changes and it dries out.

Darker pic is the leaves around top buds, and lime green is of the buds under the top buds.

Please excuse the cat hair, lol, lucky they are long and easy enough to take off, but not doing that again and a tent is needed.

20181122_180947.jpg

20181122_173731.jpg

• Like 1