Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Cloning autoflower

Hey all. I just wanted to know if it is possible to clone an autoflower. I have done some research but so many people say different things. So I just wanted to hear from

You guys what your thoughts and opinions are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can... but it would be really stupid to do so as the clone stays on the same timeline as the mother. So essentially the answer is no.

• Like 1

You will best case end up with a clone sized bud. It would probably just never recover from the shock. Autos are single use only. If you're going seed for seed grow auto VS photo I suppose they have thier merits in time saving and low maintenance. But versus a seed clone scenario they are just massively false economy and ultimately not up to par with photos. Speed wise a good clone to flower setup will give you the same turnaround with a single seed purchase. 

• Like 1

Im gonna say it again, and the autolovers can crucify me if you want. If you're a beginner grower you should hands down not be growing an auto. It will be a waste of your time and money

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Im gonna say it again, and the autolovers can crucify me if you want. If you're a beginner grower you should hands down not be growing an auto. It will be a waste of your time and money

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I agree, you need to understand the medium you grow in and you cannot make any mistakes with you Feeding. Any little issue you have will stunt the plants growth. Thus you will end up with a lower yield.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk