Black Friday Madness!!

420SA

likewise here, personal service and web based have both been great, i will honestly say i have found some smaller items priced better elsewhere but that is the nature of business. bare in mind the influx of new indoor growers in the last few months has decimated stock. PE isn't a town with deep pockets in general and grow guru isnt a massive superstore by any means.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Budwizer said:

Such a stupid site

Have a Black Friday sale and no stock. Yeah Growguru. Way to piss of potential customers 

Just another incompetent business faking it in SA. 

And your "real business" in this industry is? I've had great service from them for years, I'll shop there quicker than others closer to me.

Yeah also chiming in to say I've had nothing but great service from Growguru and offering 25% off all of your stock is a great deal for the consumer and most likely a loss for them.

Give the grow shops in SA a chance

Sure, if their service is coming across like a middle finger to the face like some of our local seedbanks, then by all means name and shame them but what I've read here seems really unfair when I know first hand how much these guys are actually doing.

I've noticed a lot of guys complain about stock with our local grow shops. Its sold out cos they are the only one's sourcing and supplying the goods that you and everyone else is looking for, and for that they should be commended and your support should be shown. If you show your support they'll know the market is healthy enough for them to order higher quantities of stock. Otherwise just ignore them. After all they're just a business, the only thing they owe us is their good service if we show them our support.

Grow Guru's service is great. There is some big growers out there popping up and they are buying stock faster than these shops can supply. For us small timers/ craft growers it is a bit of an issue getting what we want. We are talking big money that needs to be layed out by these shops. And with the Department of agriculture wanting there share it is becoming more and more difficult bringing in products. Big up to all the shops.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Look, I know Growguru are decent guys. I can attest to their good service.

But. Making a big deal of your Black Friday sale, and not having the stock to back it up is like sending out invitations to a party , and then forgetting about it. You have people arriving all dressed up and ready to party, but no band, drinks etc. It’s a dick move.

On 11/23/2018 at 10:07 AM, YourStonedBuddy said:

I found a good deal on a PH meter on takealot for anyone interested!

https://www.takealot.com/digital-ph-meter-tester-pen-with-atc-and-lcd-monitor/PLID46625380

Just wanted to thank @YourStonedBuddy for the takealot deal he shared. 

without shipping R366.00 and R426.00 with shipping, almost made it too the holy number :classic_rolleyes:

Shipping time is a bit shity but for that deal, beggars cant be choosers :classic_cool:

tempsnip.png.944fcd0f390632c10fa9c75ff39050b5.png

• 7 months later...