Black Friday Madness!!

420SA

30 minutes ago, Batista said:

Im looking for hydro coco nutes specials.I dont know If i want to use my old nutes from 3 years ago.

lol, i feel your pain, cleaned out the garage,it was like a nute graveyard, general hydro, nutriplex,sooo much nutriplex, ph up and down, calibration fluids etc

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Batista said:

Anyone heard of this store?

https://africansmoke.co.za

Well its landing page takes the cake as one of the most beautiful, and their Ethos seeds seem amazing.

recently was directed there, was told they are reliable, have seen a lot of ethos popping up on local ig so i would say yes, legit.

and honestly, as scary as the price tag is, considering seed pack size and 2 freebies, you are looking at about 190 a seed pre shipping

Edited by McB
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, YourStonedBuddy said:

Really disappointed about growgurus sale 😞 

I found a good deal on a PH meter on takealot for anyone interested!

https://www.takealot.com/digital-ph-meter-tester-pen-with-atc-and-lcd-monitor/PLID46625380

How so. I picked up a 400w digital marked down twice. Paid R1600 odd. I'm happy as a pig in poop. That 25% off allowed me to grow as planned in 2x1 under 800w

1 hour ago, Budwizer said:

Such a stupid site

Have a Black Friday sale and no stock. Yeah Growguru. Way to piss of potential customers 

Just another incompetent business faking it in SA. 

Yep, the only thing they really have going for them is that their shipping is fast. But you need products first 😄