Brown/yellow marks on leaves

Marijoohan

Question

Hi everyone. 

Can anyone one shed some light on what these brown/yellow marks are and a way to get rid of them?

I’ve read that they could be nutrient burn or the incorrect ph of the soil. But ph is between 6 and 6,5. Measured with a ph probe. And I’m giving them the minimum dose of 2ml per liter of nutrients. Giving nutrients one watering and the ph balanced the next. So alternating between the two.

TIA.

6F7865AF-F255-4AC4-B54D-BCA31B73967A.jpeg

C1FDE83B-7D98-42ED-9EB5-A862EBA586D9.jpeg

96C368AE-D3E9-40D6-A4B8-D7340ACF6FC7.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Green Leaf Organics said:

The lines are leaf miners and the other marks look like wind burn . That plant also is either hungry or has a ph issue as well.

Cheers

Reaf

I feed them every two days and tested thre ph again this morning. It’s between 6 and 7. I’ll look into leaf miners.

28 minutes ago, Green Leaf Organics said:

The burn could definately be from neem . What biobizz are u feeding and how much per l . What are u checking / correcting ph with?

I’m using bio bizz bio grow and checking ph with a soil probe. I haven’t had to correct the ph because it’s always been between 6 and 7

7 minutes ago, Green Leaf Organics said:

Those soil probes are useless , never seen one that does't read between 6-7 lol. If you using biobizz your ph should be around 6 which is fine . I think she just may be hungry. How much biogrow are u putting per L

1ml per L. They are 20L pots so I feed 2L at a time so 2ml per 2L

Theres your issue bud. You need to up the feed to at least 2ml per L and when you water water enough until you see run off out the bottom , wait for the pot to dry out and repeat . At 2l every few days you are not letting the medium cycles wet and dry and getting salt build up from the biobizz. You need to get runoff to keep the salts in the medium under control otherwise it builds up which is what is happening to you. 

17 minutes ago, Green Leaf Organics said:

Theres your issue bud. You need to up the feed to at least 2ml per L and when you water water enough until you see run off out the bottom , wait for the pot to dry out and repeat . At 2l every few days you are not letting the medium cycles wet and dry and getting salt build up from the biobizz. You need to get runoff to keep the salts in the medium under control otherwise it builds up which is what is happening to you. 

I guess I was so worried about overwatering and nutrient burn that I induced it myself. Facepalm. How often do you think I should repeat this process? Should I keep watering every 2 days? And should I stick to alternating between nutrients and ph balanced water or no?

thanks for you help btw.

55 minutes ago, Marijoohan said:

I guess I was so worried about overwatering and nutrient burn that I induced it myself. Facepalm. How often do you think I should repeat this process? Should I keep watering every 2 days? And should I stick to alternating between nutrients and ph balanced water or no?

thanks for you help btw.

You water when your pot feels lighter and the few top cm's of the soil is dry, always ph balance your water. Do not alernate nutrients, biobizz fishmix is enough for veg, you can include some fulvates if you want.

This pic below is of a plant infected with leaf miners. Tiny green worms, almost transparent. There may have been one on your plant that's now gone. edit: I see GLO did point this out

get-rid-of-leaf-miners-marijuana.jpg

That other burn could very well be from the neem. I've seen very similar after spraying neem, there's a burn and there's sometimes deforming.  I just use half the recommended dosage now.

This pic below is of a plant infected with leaf miners. Tiny green worms, almost transparent. There may have been one on your plant that's now gone. edit: I see GLO did point this out
get-rid-of-leaf-miners-marijuana.jpg

That other burn could very well be from the neem. I've seen very similar after spraying neem, there's a burn and there's sometimes deforming.  I just use half the recommended dosage now.
Hi there. I would get out my Spinosad and give your suffering plant a fine spray, top and bottom.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Dud you have leaf miner's they mine in the middle of the elave causeing those lines, they are quite hard to get rid of because they are inside the leaf, take it off before they move to the stem.

Do some searching on google how to get rid of leaf miners from your cannabis plants

48 minutes ago, Chong said:

Dud you have leaf miner's they mine in the middle of the elave causeing those lines, they are quite hard to get rid of because they are inside the leaf, take it off before they move to the stem.

Do some searching on google how to get rid of leaf miners from your cannabis plants

Yeah. It looks like a little bit of neem oil has sorted them right out.

7821DE31-7AB4-467D-B44C-960E7FC59B27.jpeg