Howdy

189_Vitaman D

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Vitaman_D here from 189.

I'm looking forward to participating in this forum.

A little about me,  My Journey with Cannabis began around 1995/6 where I experienced my first Joint. a few years later moved to The Sedgefield area where I learned how to grow outdoors. Back then it was mainly Swazi Gold and a handful of indica strains from Amsterdam.  I then left the scene for 15 years and now Recently since the "legalization" I have started growing again and I'm really enjoying getting my hands in the soil its a great work of love and meditation for me. Much Love, and thanks for having me.

• Like 2

Shot guys 🙂 don't make me feel old now, I'm only 34 🙂 

Yea that whole garden route zone between wilderness and Knysna is, in my opinion,THE best place for outdoor growing in South Africa,  The soil is so so rich. all you need is a good water supply and some sea grow and before you know it you have trees 3/4 meters tall. and if topped properly you can realize yields of 2.7Kgs from a single tree. its incrediblely fertile there. i miss it. hope to purchase some land up there soon, 

• Like 2