Autoflower

Good2grow

Question

Sup guys...a buddy gave me two plants wich are said to be the black DOG strain. Currently still in tiny pot growing outdoor. 

Plant seems to be flowering at at a young age with limited growth 

I understand the lack of growth is due to the size if the container and lack of growth space for roots. My plan is to move to my dwc setup but have a delay as i try to get My hands on a ballast for my lights. 

Long story short... Can i still expect vegatative growth when i move to 18 hour lights or is it to late to do so? Can i still try LST on plant? Should i get my hands on a new clone and start fresh with dwc setup? 

15404068476091840340479509937885.jpg

IMG_20181022_182453.jpg

IMG_20181022_182326.jpg

8 answers to this question

Hey good2grow.

Best bet is to let that lady finish her flowering and enjoy the little yield it will bring - then start fresh - new setup and new clones.

It is possible to reVeg plants, but not worth the effort in this case. Only when you have a rare pheno that you dont have a clone of - is it worth it.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Just be careful to shock them - I would move them personally. Do you know how many weeks into flowering?

[mention=1442]CaNaWidow[/mention] Thanks I assumed as much.. I think i will pop them girls in a bigger container and let them be.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk