Monster cropping... Here we go....

Trailblazer420

I realized over the weekend that I have a problem. I cannot waste weed, never in what I estimate to be almost 6 years of growing, have I been able to throw away potential plants. Had a ballzup this weekend where I dropped the fan in my tent, breaking 2 branches on one of the early flowering ladies. The few seconds that followed, can only be described as an unparalleled automated chain of events. Fan unplugged and placed 'somewhere', knife fetched, cleaned, branch pieces that were still attached, neatly trimmed off and placed in water, after which the Cloning began. Managed to take a total of 12 clones off the 2 branches.

2 days in, 8 days to go and they'll get potted and placed in 24/0 for 2-3 weeks before they go outside to make space for my hopefully arrived Maui Waui.

Don't you love unplanned grows :) :) 40219bd538bc1e081c68648ebf4376a0.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

For now I gotta agree with Alemo, the time it takes for them to switch and start growing in a proper manner doesn't seem worthwhile to me at this point. I also into doing it for the first time and the amount of extra branching you actually have to trim away to get a decent structure doesn't really leave one with much of a gain. That's just my experience for now

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...