Howdidoo

GreenMunchkin

Greetings Growers,

I have decided on joining this little community in order to share gather information. Let me introduce myself.

I am a long time cannabis advocate, I have been fascinated by it for now a decade ! Damn thats long.. I have been reading up on it all those years following the exponential growth of the plant's knowledge and way of growing it. I mean whatever you want to know about any plant just type your question and add cannabis to it, most likely a cannabis grower has the answer to your non cannabis related question. This is how far we pushed our skills regarding this plant. 

I started growing with salt fert, in hydro, thinking it was the future, the way to go and the best way! I did a few grow that worked fine but eventually I was exposed to growing organically. Using worms, and all sorts of funny named natural elements. This was a strange turn, coming from the super sterile environment of hydro to playing with wiggly worms... Interesting.

Very briefly after starting looking into it my mind was blown away, It felt like I had been ignorant to a whole other universe of growing, one most simpler, efficient, and environmental friendly and especially so much more rewarding !

Anyway so here I stand now, 100% into organics, cooking my own soil, making tea and all sort of funny DIY stuff ! 

So there we are, looking forward growing along all you guys and sharing knowledge. Happy grow everyone.

Spot you in the long grass!

Thanks man. Happy to be here.

So th setup is a DIY double room of 4sqm each. (1.8x1.25x2)x2

400MH for veg, 600HPS for flower.

The strains growing at the moment are Chocolate Haze and Danceworld from Royalqueenseeds. There was 2 lemons but they have been chopped.

I posted a journal called Forever Green Grow which describes the whole thing in more detail. Its a bit messed right now , only the second and third post are correct the first one is not 100%, for some reason I can’t edit my post.

Anyway the grow is organic, and the environment is under close control. Maintaing a flat 25c during day.

Its going well.