EM Pro Soil

SkunkPharm

Are any one using this product? What other products are you using for essential microbes in your growing medium? I saw the guys in the USA using Tribus in there medium and it makes a noticeable difference.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Yep I am, can't really say if I'm seeing any difference, but then its macro and micro level changes. However my GF confirmed there is definitely live bacteria using a scanning electron microscope (She's a Microbiologist).

Are any one using this product? What other products are you using for essential microbes in your growing medium? I saw the guys in the USA using Tribus in there medium and it makes a noticeable difference.

Yep I am, can't really say if I'm seeing any difference, but then its macro and micro level changes. However my GF confirmed there is definitely live bacteria using a scanning electron microscope (She's a Microbiologist).

I got mine yesterday and watered the seedlings with it so hopefully I will see some better growth on the autos.

I got mine yesterday and watered the seedlings with it so hopefully I will see some better growth on the autos.

It's not a fertilizer, it will merely help with the uptake of nutrients from your nutrient feeding.

It's not a fertilizer, it will merely help with the uptake of nutrients from your nutrient feeding.

Jip, that I have read just want the bacteria to colonise the medium so that when I start feeding nutrients are readily available.

Some alternatives available from Freedom Farms:

Probiotics (Microbe maintenance)

High in lactic acid bacteria. Contains purple non-sulfer bacteria.

Fermented organic molasses using a pure mother stock of beneficial microbes to obtain maximal populations of active benificial microbes and the plant beneficial compounds they release. Ideal for soil application and foliar spray. Keeps foliar fungal pests and soil pathogens at bay. Assists in breaking down organic fertilisers such as fish hydrolysate and molasses based vegetative nutrients. Also contains high amounts of beneficial compounds released by the microbes during fermentation which include natural plant growth regulators.

Microlife (Vegetative growth/ Soil conditioner)

Microbial fermentation of fish meal, molasses, kelp by beneficial microorganisms through a 3 month heated fermentation process. Used as a complete organic nutrient and soil conditioner. Highest in Nitrogen but contains high amounts of all other essential nutrients.

Ingredients: Food grade molasses, Fish meal, Kelp, Probiotics, Bokashi, Humic acid, Fulvic acid, fish hydrolysate

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk