Cannabis culture

Chrislovesdagga

This one is for all you veterans, wise cracks, arm chair philosophers, you know, you hard-core stoners out there.....

What is cannabis culture, or rather, what is it to you? I'm not even sure how to define it, or if I should, anyway, it's an open ended question so answer it how you like.....

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Roll+smoke+enjoy= Cannabis culture

Now that's a motto I can live with, neigh, it's the words I can chillax on, the verbs to get stoned on..... puff, puff pass....

Enjoy is the alpha and Omega, that is all that's called for. If that is lacking give up.

Aah where to start man, this is such a broad controversial topic. There is a culture around so many thing surrounding weed, I mean even the way you make your gerrick tell a story, ie age, or age of the groups you mix with, old school or modern etc etc. The next thing is the financial factor, hardcore old school stoners are about stress free living, you don't have to live in a mansion or drive the latest car or even eat steak every day. 'don't worry... About a thing....'

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Aah where to start man, this is such a broad controversial topic. There is a culture around so many thing surrounding weed, I mean even the way you make your gerrick tell a story, ie age, or age of the groups you mix with, old school or modern etc etc. The next thing is the financial factor, hardcore old school stoners are about stress free living, you don't have to live in a mansion or drive the latest car or even eat steak every day. 'don't worry... About a thing....'

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Cause every little thing gonna be alright...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @Chrislovesdagga ,

I wont offer a definition of "cannabis culture" here.

But I will say this :

In the (recent) past, participation in SA  "Cannabis culture" involved living a part of your life on the periphery of society and likewise enduring, at best the disapproval of the mainstreamers, and at worst, incarceration.

Now with our recent developments, we can hopefully look forward to a future "Cannabis culture" that is more integrated with and tolerated by mainstream society, and free of traditional myths, biases and stigma sometimes incorrectly associated with this plant and its variety of users.

:-bongit

-Stinky

• Like 1

Awesome,@stinky, very much inspiring hope, but luckily our constituted has proved to be modern and progressive.

I'm a secular humanist and really, I can never wrap my head around all the superstitions the world sells to people. But people are seemingly becoming more open minded, hopefully society will get more accepting of greater diversity and inclusivity.

That said, conservative fuckers hey, those special snowflakes will always make war on our liberty, cause Jesus, white power, misogyny and homophobia is apparently worthy of being defended.....

• Agree 1