Powered Mildew

Justin Hemp

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Gnome  Hard to tell from those pics mate.

@Dr. Green I've been using a similar ratio, using 10ml 12% into 500ml. I couldn't seem to find any real consensus anywhere on the correct strength for foliar feeding. I saw anywhere from straight 3% h202 to less than 0.2%, so not really sure?

Seems like a lot of people are getting PM this season. I noticed it a few days ago too. I have gone through my plants systematically and stripped off all of it I could find, sprayed with h202 and did some major defoliation to let in more air and light. The rain certainly doesn't help. Now my dilemma is to cut my losses now and harvest a week or two early or risk it and push a bit longer. Trouble is I'm away for four days over Easter and left unattended that could be enough time to ruin my entire crop.

I'm also having PM atm. I've been spraying with a mix of 4 cups of water, 1 tsp bicarb soda and half a teaspoon sunlight soap. Its that blue box you sommer buy at Spar or checkers. Actually sprayed this evening after 2 weeks of that going away. Did a real good job but we bought a IPM pack from Jamie's that contains something called AQ-SF which is spores you spray on. This battles the PM and eliminates it

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• Like 1