Greetings All

Mellow

I've been a bit of a lurker...

But thought I'd say hi to everyone, Hope everyone is well :)

I've read quite a few of the threads etc. and finally decided to just mess around with a grow.

I'm more just curious about the process and experience than interested in achieving a huge harvest.

So I've germinated and planted some bag seeds (using the coco, perlite, worm casting & potting soil mix) and just going to see what happens.

Pretty sure that I'll get addicted though and start doing it seriously or look at indoor growing in the future. Haha

Here's a pic of one that's showing some green (it's so satisfying to see those jagged leaves, can only image how it'll feel when it grows up.)

jaggy.thumb.jpg.908c104d1e1a02a8009e82d2beb287a0.jpg

Welcome from behind the lurking curtain , so I take it you'll be taking her or him outside? Is it a photo or fem bean?

Edit: I see it's bag seed so regular photo period. You should plant at least 3 in the hope you hit a female. What part of the country are you? Perhaps run a journal for assistance moving forward.

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...