Purchase and Sale

Trailblazer420

So I found myself thinking... If sale and purchase of cannabis related items are still illegal, and someone GIVES me a seed and I pay then their R300 shipping and handling, seed is delivered, yet seed was never officially bought..... It was free...

Would I fall on the right side of the law?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Bitcoin is also viewed as a currency not?

Ya its a currency and the form of currency makes no difference. The sale and purchase is illegal

If you are paying for just the delivery and could prove it then I guess you could say you're on the right side of the law but I did read somewhere that you can't even trade(swap) cannabis... and I would assume seeds fall into that as well then. 

Here's what I would suggest you do if having a seed sent from a friend. Ask the friend to place it in a container or whatever and label the container "hemp seed".  Don't mention strain name anywhere, just as long as you know how to identify each seed. No more worries. That being said I really dont think you have much to worry about anyway

I plan on giving away seeds in a promotional capacity, and I have also been thinking about how to do it legally. 

I think as long as both parties agree that the seed is free, then that's that. You paid for shipping of a free seed. 

In the case where you're actually buying a seed, and covering it up as 'R300 shipping', well, I guess, put it in a packet that says "free seed".  And if you're actually buying R3000 of seeds, and covering it up as 'R3000 shipping', lol, just go for it man.  "Free seeds".  

No one understands these remaining laws.  They're paradoxes.

You can grow a plant, you just can't buy the seed.  You can smoke a joint, you just can't buy the weed.  

:investigating:-flyinghi

Bitcoin is also viewed as a currency not?

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Although yes, it's not attached to your personal profile, therefore there is not way to trace it back to you. Becomes more interesting, if you actually mine these currencies, there is literally no way for them to track it back to you.

I plan on giving away seeds in a promotional capacity, and I have also been thinking about how to do it legally.

I think as long as both parties agree that the seed is free, then that's that. You paid for shipping of a free seed.

In the case where you're actually buying a seed, and covering it up as 'R300 shipping', well, I guess, put it in a packet that says "free seed".  And if you're actually buying R3000 of seeds, and covering it up as 'R3000 shipping', lol, just go for it man.  "Free seeds". 

No one understands these remaining laws.  They're paradoxes.

You can grow a plant, you just can't buy the seed.  You can smoke a joint, you just can't buy the weed. 

:investigating:-flyinghi

This is SA man, if you mark it as free seed, it may not reach its destination.

There ya go ') :) :) :)

Sell a bag of soil and each bag comes with free seeds. The seeds are in no way part of the purchase price and is available only upon request

Lolz

• 2 months later...

Until they make the actual legislation the only legal thing is possession and growing in a "private space". Anything else and you're pushing your luck, luck which comes in the form of a cops discretion. They can almost make up any story declare you a dealer and smash your plants up. Even if you get the bogus charges dropped they'l have messed up your plants and broken equipment. You can sue them for it though, heard of a case where the cops had to return and pay for repairs on a machine used to make mandrax because they messed up the case...

Have to just hurry up and wait for them to get the laws ready. Also that superlogic from the dagga couple...eish