Top CEOs back SA’s first cannabis lager beer - Business Day

420SA

As a non drinker im repulsed by the idea, and seeing cannabis and alcohol in the same advert just ruins it for me personally.

On the flipside of the coin, this is now a runaway train, and one that we've all been begging for at that. The cannabis revolution will replace our dying industrial revolution.

:-2cents

Also not a heavy drinker but like Justin I do like the odd beer as well.... the thing is I've never enjoyed mixing the 2 and I can't see why they want to. Anyone here ever experienced the "greenies"? The 2 don't go together IMO

Same goes for that cannabis craft gin they brought out

Also not a heavy drinker but like Justin I do like the odd beer as well.... the thing is I've never enjoyed mixing the 2 and I can't see why they want to. Anyone here ever experienced the "greenies"? The 2 don't go together IMO

Same goes for that cannabis craft gin they brought out

Awe bra, I've had greenies a few times. It's a case of "either or", you do both in excess, you're fucked. Praying in a corner somewhere that you'll never smoke again. Hahaha

I love my craft beers, but I can honestly say that I doubt I'd even try it

AHH there's the rub

International brewers are selling less beer in territories where cannabis has been legalised, prompting them to seek tie-ups.

A 2017 study by Georgia State University found that alcohol sales had fallen 15% in US states where medicinal marijuana had been legalised.

Different strokes for different folks. All depends on how much you use of each. Everything in moderation is good.

Some people like to get f-ed up though. So I'm sure these people would make money. For the purerests on a forum like this it seems taboo. If we don't get out their and get into the trade we are going to lose out on our own industry. Risk takers anyone?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

wow.... you guys are on it huh.

Just saw it on a news rerun at 3.00am this morning. Bloody worklife sucks, work and sleep, maybe we should be thinking of going at it. I hear they call themselves Poison City admittedly after Durban Poison. I don't know why they bend backbreaking backwards to emphasize that it's not THC though...  What's wrong with getting high? Why do they phrase "mind altering" as a negative thing? Are people just hypocritical, or do they suffer from a severe case of cognitive dissonance when it comes to dagga now?

Stop bullshitting yourselves people...