Found strain with amazing leaves but can't identify it... Hope someone can help

Stoned Monkey Chronicals

Question

Hey guys I am currently growing some Cheese plants in my garden which i started from seeds and out of six plants that were supposed to be the same strain one is completely different and I do not recognise the leaf shape which is quite distinguishable with its 6th and 7th leaves being shaped like cow horns... If anyone recognizes this strain please assist me in letting me know... I think it might be Blue Cheese but I may be wrong... Aweh

IMG_20180929_134542.thumb.jpg.cb3413768dcfa6016da01c5c2fe231d4.jpg

2 answers to this question

Hey guys I am currently growing some Cheese plants in my garden which i started from seeds and out of six plants that were supposed to be the same strain one is completely different and I do not recognise the leaf shape which is quite distinguishable with its 6th and 7th leaves being shaped like cow horns... If anyone recognizes this strain please assist me in letting me know... I think it might be Blue Cheese but I may be wrong... Aweh

Hey bud

I'm afraid that no grower could ever correctly judge and tell you what strain it is from a photo. If they ever did then they would be lying to you.

Just like with all forms of life, offspring can look quite a lot different to each other yet still sharing something similar. Same goes for that odd one out for you. Look at it as the "ugly duckling" of the batch