My mouldy weed experience

Chrislovesdagga

So, I had just started smoking bit of weed at the end of last year, got some weed from a guy in the post and smoked it the one weekend, but kept it in the bankie in my drawer. The next Saturday night I took it out, took one rip from the bong and can't remember anything for the next week. My dad said I just wanted to go sleep and was lethargic the next day, but I was apparently looking fine and drove to work, at work I just stared off into space and was bit unresponsive or something like that from what I hear, they phoned the parents who fetched me, I was in hospital on drips and stuff, doc said something to my dad about mytotoxins or I don't know....

So about 2 weeks later I was able to get a grasp on reality again and started to keep my memory again and man, it was so mouldy, not even a blow torch wanted to burn it.....

IMG-20180316-WA0049.jpg.993e616f16bbddcf669cdf5612cb9b76.jpg

No, wasn't laced, I was ignorant about this (obviously) before, but apparently the mould is extremely toxic and can cause permanent brain damage or even be lethal....

Anyway, just goes to show that like everything else in life, everything has some risks, but seriously, are you going to avoid driving in cars because you want to avoid getting in a car crash?

I guess that's how we learn.....  ignorance is just the mother of all fuck ups, isn't it?

I had the shits apparently, apart from the amnesia and loss of grasp on reality as my dad says....

https://mmjdoctoronline.com/health-news/why-smoking-moldy-weed-is-bad-bad-news

https://herb.co/marijuana/news/smoking-moldy-weed-sick/

Just DON'T be stupid like I was.